SZA - "Good Days" | Page 98 | The Popjustice Forum

SZA - "Good Days"

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I just…can’t at her complaining about her situation everywhere but then threatening her fans that she’ll pull the plug when they try and support her. She’s insufferable. It’s like constant gaslighting. Like, I guess there could be some label fuckery, but she has one of the biggest songs in the country right now and just came off a big solo hit that had potential to be a #1 with even a smidge of promo. I don’t understand why she’s like this.

2. Honey.

Neon Green, Mushroom, He and 7 others like this.
  3. Her full livestream from today:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    Crayons, godspeed and spaceship like this.
  4. Shirt performance:

spaceship likes this.
  5. If she doesn't release Shirt, ever... I will be pissed. She's already killed the entire moment she could've had with it blowing up on tiktok to make something from that. I don't know if she's entirely to blame for that because I know there's a lot of factors in releasing music but damn I want that song so bad.

spaceship likes this.
  6. She’s definitely taking the piss or it’s really only an interlude…

7. Stanning her is so exhausting sometimes nn.

8. New James Blake collaboration on the way:

9. Mess at us not having Shirt STILL... Why she sabotaging herself like this ?

spaceship likes this.
  10. I honestly hate her.

spaceship likes this.
  11. I'm not kidding when I say that I see her name in the likes section of 80% of posts on my Instagram feed. I wish she spent half this energy on actually releasing music.

heavymetalGAGA and Bobbyrae like this.
  12. Who is asking for all these collaborations??

[​IMG]

13. T.D.E.

14. CTRL just surpassed 2 billion streams on Spotify:

superultra, Dijah., spaceship and 2 others like this.
  15. New collaboration with Isaiah Rashad out this Friday:

Jonathan27, sesita and Mushroom like this.
  16. Must be the ‘release every song that isn’t yours’ challenge.

slaybellz likes this.
  17. The only collab I'm interested in at the moment is SZA (feat. Top Dawg & RCA) - SZA2

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    spaceship likes this.
  18. Instead of bitching about not getting material why don’t some of you actually enjoy the material she *is* putting out?

I mean, my god, some of us here are Sky Ferreira stans. Have a bit of sensitivity and be grateful for your ft. crumbs.

19. I’m a Sky and SZA fan, I just live for the pain!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.