SZA - S.O.S. | The Popjustice Forum

SZA - S.O.S.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Sep 28, 2022.

1. The new era loading
    [​IMG]

2. New cover story for Complex:

3. “Shirt” is the new “Kiss It Better” and I will be hearing the harvest!

4. Well I guess they finally snatched her hard drive away from her again and the era is actually getting kickstarted.

Txetxu and spaceship like this.
  5. She DMed fans saying Complex had no right to publish the story & shoot and asking them to take them down?

nooniebao likes this.
  6. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, WOMAN.

Txetxu likes this.
  7. Screenshots? She’s been so weird about photoshoots/interviews lately ddd.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  8. [​IMG]

I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere but this seems like a bizarre thing for a fan to invent (and she hasn't posted about the article).

nooniebao likes this.
  9. Ecl*pse said Shirt was set for release this Friday but cancelled - then she saw him calling her messy and got pissed. We're never getting it.

10. [​IMG]

I’m tired.

tea, K94, Mr Blonde and 5 others like this.
  11. I have to laugh, honestly.

12. We were so close!

13. The self sabotage.

tea and slaybellz like this.
  14. Who is that? The producer? I mean yes she's messy but so is insulting her publically on the internet. Her whole team and label are so unserious. Like what happened to this thing called a deadline?

Now she wants magazines to indefinitely delay their cover story because they're flipping and flopping on a release date. Like what is going on at that label? Is this another Sky situation, is she being sabotaged?

tea and superultra like this.
  15. I actually think ‘loop of her messiness’ is a fairly apt summarisation of this entire ordeal?

If she ever releases another album, it’d be a great title.

Mikal and chrisjche like this.
  16. She was literally the final straw for leaving my job and I still get PTSD when I hear her voice so 'loop of messiness' barely covers it...hahaha

17. Well what's the tea? Spill it.

An Insider, Mikal, sesita and 4 others like this.
  18. ADM

ADM

I want and need this new record from her after what CTRL gave me.. but girl, come on!

I was gonna compare her to Cardi but to be fair to Cardi she hasn't been teasing anything for a couple of years for it to come of nothing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.