Tame Impala - The Slow Rush | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Tame Impala - The Slow Rush

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jul 7, 2015.

1. This is a bop.

Someboy likes this.
  2. Wasn't feeling the new track at first, but it's grown on me. The verses don't go anywhere, but I love how the instrumentation goes all the way off toward the end

3. The new song is okay.

Wasn’t really expecting an extended mix of this though.

cuddle dungeon and iRyan like this.
  4. Another brilliant release! I love that it's basically two different songs meshed together.

5. The wait for this album is gruelling.

6. This is amazing! I do wish they were two different songs instead of being merged into one. The first song is AMAZING and the second one is really good.

7. Sam

Sam

Banger omg

8. The new song is sooooo good. Ive come to realize I’m a sucker for a song that morphs into another song. Ddd

I really can’t wait for this album.

9. The DJ played Borderline after the countdown yesterday and everyone went crazy. This song is really on whole other level.

10. Has anyone seen them live since they started playing arenas? I'm really bummed they started to bump up to bigger venues.

11. Are they going to literally release every song on the album before it comes out? Save something for Valentine's Zaddy Parker.

lushLuck, Blond and spaceship like this.
  12. Has anyone listened to Kevin's co-host on Annie Mac's Future Sounds? Some interesting info there regarding Slow Rush from the man himself:
    - Patience won't be on the album
    - there will be a different version of Borderline, he referred to the one we know as "the old Borderline"

spaceship likes this.
  13. My friend was featured in their new music video this weekend! Can't wait to see it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2020
  14. Patience is a giant bop, why does he hate ha.

Wishlight, Sam, superultra and 4 others like this.
  15. NOOOOO! The existing version is perfect. Don’t toy with perfection, Kevin.

16. A bit more upbeat. I’m really excited for this album.

Sam, slaybellz, Lapras and 2 others like this.
  17. I love Lost In Yesterday. Somehow these past few singles have passed me by, excited to listen to them all.

18. I’m so ready for this album and no I don’t think there was any use waiting until February 2020 for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.