Tame Impala - The Slow Rush | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Tame Impala - The Slow Rush

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Is it already up?

2. mindtrappa likes this.
  3. The specificity.

4. Glad I get paid this Friday

5. But what are the b-sides?

6. No update on the B sides, but until then, my rate for Currents/Vega Intl. Night School/I Like It When You Sleep is ready!

7. The three from Currents are:
    List of People (To Try and Forget About)
    Powerlines
    Taxi's Here

I believe it was released as a separate EP

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  8. Yikes at me missing this! I'm so glad they're now more similar for tracklist lengths. Thank you for alerting me!

9. The B-sides are so good.

10. Where can I buy the besides?! I just bought the Lonerism vinyl.

11. Voting ends next week! Don't miss out! Help deal with the wait for their next album by remembering Currents.

12. jj_

jj_

Just caught up with the B-Sides release and needless to say they’re all 10s, upon hearing “List of people” for the first time I hoped I would not have to relate to that song anytime soon and well, I ended up relating to it now, ugh.

This also got me thirsty for new music, has there been any hint at a new release whatsoever? I wonder whether it will be under the name Tame Impala or Kevin Parker, given he’s been involved in collaborations so much lately.

Eric Generic likes this.
  13. Not on this album but "Sundown Syndrome" is such a good song.

iRyan likes this.
  14. This is very bop

backstreetjoe likes this.
  15. Oh okay.

I've been waiting for someone to sample Steve Monite's Only You, but a straight up cover? Hmph.

16. A BOP. Been listening all day.

17. This after Babey, Theophilus is killing it.

18. Last week I randomly had the radio on in the car (iPhone was dead) and heard this on Radio 1 and have been searching for it ever since. What kind of 2005 reverse-Wharholian experience?

Anyway it’s a tune. I ashamedly slept on Tame Impala till Rihanna (Same Ol’ Mistakes) and Gaga (Perfect Illusion) but... I Stan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.