Tame Impala - The Slow Rush | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Tame Impala - The Slow Rush

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jul 7, 2015.

1. I'm GAGGED, missed them so much.

Loving the vibe of this.

superultra likes this.
  2. Absolutely amazing!

3. Fuck...this is exactly what I needed. I’m so glad they’ve returned from war.

superultra and jj_ like this.
  4. I’ve only listened to like five of their songs but I feel pretty confident that this is their best song, thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

5. This is absolutely gorgeous. I’m in love with Kevin.

6. Oh, this is everything. I can't stop playing it.

Psycho likes this.
  7. Brand New Person, Same Old Mistakes and Love/Paranoia remain unbothered, but Ms. Patience is excellent and can sit with them.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  8. Please don’t drag the album release out.

I’d love for them to drop it next Friday.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  9. I had no idea this was coming. I love when a song I love at first listen just falls into my lap.

Sam likes this.
  10. I must have listened to Patience at least 100 times this weekend and that is not hyperbole. It works brilliantly on a repeat setting.

I remain in awe at his ability to create chord progressions and hooks that wrap you in utter bliss from the off.

I just know this song is going to be with me for the rest of my life.

Sam and Bobbyrae like this.
  11. ZADDY!

But performing a song that no one can stream, buy or even pre-order an album after...girl. The Troye of it all.

iRyan, AshleyKerwin and backstreetjoe like this.
  12. These new songs are so lovely.

slaybellz and backstreetjoe like this.
  13. Patience remains perfect and Borderline sounds cute. They don’t miss.

Creguk and backstreetjoe like this.
  14. My god this is good. Real summer vibes from it.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  15. They are just so good.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  16. I'm sorry guys, but I find both songs completely underwhelming...

To me it feels like recreating the formula for Currents, because it popped, yet not so successfully... I can totally see why more pop-oriented audience loves these new tracks when with Currents the melodies were more straightforward pop than ever before. However, as a long term fan I would like Kevin to keep pursuing different musical directions on each record, whereas with the latest material it feels otherwise...

I adore all three Tame Impala albums and had ridiculously high expectations and excitement for what comes next...

I think I can relate now to all those fans in the Marina thread who are disappointed with her current musical endeavours when they know what she is capable of based on her earlier efforts

17. I think both songs are great. Although "Patience" does sound like it could have been on the last album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.