Tash Sultana - Flow State | The Popjustice Forum

Tash Sultana - Flow State

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Feb 8, 2017.

1. She's big news in Australia already and looks set to be huge everywhere in 2017. This track is flying up the Aussie charts. The vocals don't kick in for a while as the layers build.

2. Just me then.

Kuhleezi likes this.
  3. Heard the new track only once but I'm impressed. Can't wait to delve into the EP later.

She was so high up on New Music Friday, work that Spotify cash Tash.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  4. She is going to be big, already a big viral sensation on the Internet.

Her voice is so similar to Selah Sue's voice. She is more skilled with instruments.

5. I just got home from seeing her in concert, after randomly being invited to go. MIND. BLOWN.

6. I saw her last year on a festival. She lit the room on fire.

Phenomenal.

Stepsmatt likes this.
  7. This is gorgeous.

8. Album Flow State up for preorder, out on August 31!

BrokenHearts and backstreetjoe like this.
  9. It's going to be epic.

Stepsmatt likes this.
  10. Okay, now we can stop... Harvest Love is everything, she deserves to be a world wide superstar.

It's pretty much one of the most beautiful songs ever recorded. Those vocals.

BrokenHearts and Stepsmatt like this.
  11. Album out now!

backstreetjoe and GRMusic like this.
  12. I am not home today, but I am already very excited to listen to this tomorrow. Just me and my headphones.

Stepsmatt and backstreetjoe like this.
  13. She’s very talented but also her music is so boring at the same time. I really want to but can’t get into her.

14. I get what you are saying. You have to be in a special mood to appreciate it or stoned.

15. Tash is a dynamic live performer - which doesn't necessarily translate to a studio album. Nothing on Flow State has grabbed me as hard as Notion or Jungle did from the first EP, but I'd still go out of my way to see a live performance. The album seems to be getting a pretty good reception, and I imagine it will keep her firmly on the festival circuit.

GRMusic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.