Taskmaster | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Taskmaster

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Andrew, Sep 23, 2021.

1. I am not sharing my man.

2. Judi Love takes bullsh*ting to the next level, and I am here for it.

DominoDancing and Andrew like this.
  3. Sister Queen, don't do it!

4. It's always great when Alex breaks character but Alex getting visibly annoyed with Bridget during the shoe task takes it to a new level.

Sophie Duker also looking like she could murder Alex during that task was a highlight.

So happy with the winner this week. Never thought it was going to happen.

5. Pickles

6. upload_2022-5-6_13-55-8.png

DominoDancing and Andrew like this.
  7. Bridget, Judi and Sophie’s 1 minute stag do was probably the most bizarre and hilarious minutes I’ve ever seen on TV. I couldn’t stop laughing, and then when the cat appeared…

8. This is a really stellar cast, but Judi is just next level excellence.

9. “Get your fucking hand off me.”

DominoDancing likes this.
  10. That shoe task was astonishingly great

11. "NO WAY!!!"

I think the beauty in that task is that it was simple and there were no overly complicated rules attached to it. It would sit well with an early series Taskmaster task

If anything, it was the contestants themselves who made it more complicated for themselves.

Still can't get over Bridget's idiotic badgering, and Sophie's murderous glares.

12. Sophie's finish was like a final shot from some bleak rural horror

13. "Sister Queen"

The Rural Juror likes this.
  14. I thought this season's winner was a shoe in based on the extremely strong performance of Chris in the first two episodes. How wrong could I be!

Loving the new type of contestat Bridget Christie is bringing: visibly frustrating Alex.
    "Stop talking to the crew."

Judi not understanding the tasks is also a highlight, particular her tantrum in the live task.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    Hybridcookie, evangelion and Andrew like this.
  15. Bridget could be one of my favourite contestants of all time.

evangelion and The Rural Juror like this.
  16. Liking for your avatar, more so than your post.

I find Bridget entertaining but also quite haunting. In this week's episode, she easily could have been a ghost (those wide eyes help quite a bit), and also reminds me of Sarah Brightman.

I'm finding that Sophie is getting underscored (and seems a bit frustrated by this and her overall performance), and Ardal is getting overscored. Glad we had a new winner this week though!

diamondliam likes this.
  17. Between Chris's sausage spinner and Sophie's drill pedometer I've never been more concerned for the safety of the cast and crew.

I started the season kind of ambivalent towards Bridget since some of her creative tasks are too high-concept for me. But my god has she brought the laughs the last two eps. Loved her giving up at life last week, and
    Bridget's walking this week is easily the funniest thing I've seen on Taskmaster in a while. Big daddy Greg mimicking her gait with his gigantic legs just made it all the more hilarious.

18. Screenshot_20220528-103644_Reddit.jpg

It was genuinely heartbreaking (and also hilarious) that her victory was snatched from her from her own misunderstanding. Heartwarming to see the other contestants genuinely want her to win as well.

Greg/Heg has been points crazy this season! It has lead to a close top 3!

Hybridcookie likes this.
  19. ‘I’m in the popular Mums whatsapp group’

Andrew and The Rural Juror like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.