Tattoo Designs | The Popjustice Forum

Tattoo Designs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inanotherlife, Dec 5, 2009.

1. I already have a tattoo and I'm looking for another.
    Just wondering what other people had? If they had pics to give me ideas etc.
    At the moment I'm thinking I may go for a keyboard, similar in design to Kelly Osbournes.
    Any ideas? Anything cool?

2. AustenT

AustenT Guest

3. AustenT

AustenT Guest

4. Kelly O has recently spoken about regretting her tats and she is still quite young. Tattoos are great BUT a lot of people regret them.

I have a few tattoos and luckily I still like them. But they fade, and that sucks.

I would advise you to think very carefully, and try to think how you will feel ten years later. The gap between 19 and 29, for example, goes FAST.

I am absolutely NOT anti-tattoos but people really need to be careful about having anything that's fashionable.

Don't be trendy, just get one that you really want.

5. I want to get a small super mario fire flower on my wrist.

6. You should date Nadine Coyle, get dumped by her and then have a naked version of her tattooed on your arm.

7. My honest advice: If you don't know for sure what you want don't get one. I've got a mannaz on my left wrist.

8. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Just one thing, no Tribals.

9. Yes, this is the major thing to stay away from. I shed a tear when someone thinks they're even remotely good. Next thing to avoid: Japanese or Chinese writing, unless you actually speak them.

10. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Absolutely, I'll always hate the tattoo I got of Liam.

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

No faces too.

Also do a tattoo after something meaningful, like a hard time or a real nice time, to remember, etc .

12. But...my loved ones!

[​IMG]

13. I want the Britney fairy on my foot or shoulder blade.

14. My good friend's sister has her dad's face tattooed on her bum. She gave 80% of the possible sexual positions up just like that.

15. I want a celtic mermaid design on my foot.

16. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Is that you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.