Tayla Parx | The Popjustice Forum

Tayla Parx

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by TRAVVV, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Accomplished actress, singer-songwriter, and 3x GRAMMY NOMINATED Tayla Parx self-released her debut album today. Here's a nice write-up from Billboard if you aren't familiar:

I loved her work with JoJo, and her track I Love You from last year. The album bops, despite the cringe artwork and title.

nooniebao likes this.

2. Not my fave on the album. But a bop still.
    Anyone here? @Vasilios?

nooniebao likes this.
  3. Looks like she signed to Atlantic and taken down last year’s self released “mixtape”. New single:

nooniebao likes this.
  4. Is anyone out there? New single from Tayla coming Friday.

nooniebao and londonrain like this.
  5. nooniebao, soratami and londonrain like this.
  6. Oh yeah, I really like Me Vs Us, I'll have a listen to some of the other songs and see what they're like.

londonrain and TRAVVV like this.
  7. Might I suggest the following?

londonrain and Robsolete like this.
  8. Thank you, I'll get on it. A song called Mama Ain't Raise No Bitch is always likely to catch my attention.

nooniebao, londonrain and TRAVVV like this.
  9. I’ve been wondering if she had a thread on here but you beat me to it, @TRAVVV! I’m hoping we get an EP soon and that her solo career ends up more Ella Mai/H.E.R than Sevyn Streeter.

TRAVVV and londonrain like this.
  10. Recent collaboration:

TRAVVV likes this.
  11. For anyone in the Los Angeles area:

TRAVVV and londonrain like this.
  12. It’s interesting that she’s already talking about an album after only one proper single release with Atlantic.

13. I randomly found out today that she's voicing AJ on the Walking Dead video game (which may be cancelled due to Telltale's bankruptcy).

TRAVVV likes this.

15. I went to a premiere party she hosted for the video, and it was honestly one of the craziest LA parties I've been to in a while. So much fun.

londonrain and nooniebao like this.
  16. Teasing an album (?!?!) again on social media:

londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.