Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version) + Re-Recordings

The way I almost got this because it looks very cool tbh, but got the willow snowglobe instead (that I don’t need), the chokehold this woman has over me…

My snow globe willow came! It's much bigger than I expected and comes in a large branded TS box,

I'm impressed with it, the sound quality is good though it tends to vibrate which I need to look into. [It doesn't if I remove the battery compartment door].

Are you happy with yours?

I notice it is no longer available in the UK.

My snow globe willow came! It's much bigger than I expected and comes in a large branded TS box,

I'm impressed with it, the sound quality is good though it tends to vibrate which I need to look into. [It doesn't if I remove the battery compartment door].

Are you happy with yours?

I notice it is no longer available in the UK.

It hasn't gotten here yet but I'm excited for it!

And I'm happy I didn't get the Fearless Vault...

My ranking of the From the vault songs at the moment:
1. Nothing New
2. I bet you think about me
3. Message in a bottle
4. Forever winter
5. The very first night
6. Babe
7. Better Man
8. Run

Honestly I like all of them, and 4-7 are pretty interchangeable for me right now. I wonder what else she has hidden away in the vault if she was sitting on these?!

I'm picturing 1989 TV being a mainly Elvira produced affair and I am not sure my mortal body could cope.
540022.gif

My ranking of the vault songs at the moment is:

1. I Bet You Think About Me
2. Better Man
3. The Very First Night
4. Nothing New
5. Babe
6. Forever Winter
7. Message In A Bottle
8. Run

Alright fine.
1. Better Man
2. Babe
3. The Very First Night
4. Nothing New
5. Forever Winter
6. I Bet You Think About Me
7. Message In A Bottle
8. Run

Better Man and Babe had a serious advantage since I already loved them, but I was not expecting to still be floored by them when I first listened to her versions.

I've been trying to come up with a ranking of the vault tracks for like 10 minutes but it's just not possible. All of them are excellent except for Run, which is pretty but inessential. The Very First Night and Better Man are the top two though, that I do know.