Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version) + Re-Recordings

All You Had to Do Was Stay being on the back of one of the shirts (and being the only song to be featured on anything) is a little random...

All You Had to Do Was Stay being on the back of one of the shirts (and being the only song to be featured on anything) is a little random...

And it’s actually the front!

Also, not me going down the rabbit hole already for TN’s post with “kneEeEees” …… 6 “e”s. 4 are lowercase (4 TV’s) and 2 capitalized (2 TV’s left)

The cover art has grown on me a ton, it looks nice on Apple Music listening to Wildest Dreams and This Love. The color palette fits is similar enough to the original to make it work for me!

Same.

I know it’s been said a lot, but it’s the lack of continuity in it not being textless that irks me. I think the picture itself is gorgeous (the less said about the alternate artworks, the better)

Same.

I know it’s been said a lot, but it’s the lack of continuity in it not being textless that irks me. I think the picture itself is gorgeous (the less said about the alternate artworks, the better)

Saaaaame. I even bought one of the limited covers when we could just see the edge of them in hopes it would be textless. Conned!

Pretty sure (and hopefully) she’ll release textless versions later on. I can’t understand the thought process here to put text on it and break the wonderful aesthetics of not having any on the TVs before.
Exactly this, how can the whole world be aghast at the change but nobody on her team said anything? There must be a reason, and whatever that reason is makes no sense.