Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. OMG the secret messages....not April 9th fff

2. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

That tie dye sweatshirt is kind of a serve.

aux likes this.
  3. The Other Side of The Door (Taylor's version) - I'll die

Change (Taylor's Version) may be what I needed to start liking the song, since her vocals are horrible on the original version

4. I wonder if Colbie will get the honour of more than glorified backing vocals this time around.

tea, moya, Music Is Death and 14 others like this.
  5. Wait since it’s 26 songs does this mean it’s gonna be a double disk album?

6. The way we WON.

7. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

The bridge of The Way I Loved You with updated vocals and production

[​IMG]

8. Taylor wants our stimulus. And she'll be getting it, girls.

tea, Music Is Death, stuaw and 25 others like this.
  9. The power she has! Only Taylor could re-record a 12 year old album and have the release still feel like such a moment.

There is something so special about watching her take back control of her music.

tea, Music Is Death, POPGASM and 10 others like this.
  10. aux

aux

"Forever & Always (Taylor's Version)" is coming to annihilate us all.

[​IMG]

11. The cover is gorgeous too, the allusion to the original (US) cover is fab. If all the rerecording covers are tinted similarly and reference the original covers I'll...be most pleased.

I NEED The Way I Loved You 2021 yesterday.

12. My poor wallet!!!

Slice of Life and aux like this.
  13. Ok the updated version of the album cover made me really emotional?

Fearless is such a special album to me and I am so excited to hear Taylor's new takes on these songs. And BOTH versions of Forever & Always?

I can't believe we're getting songs from the vault as well!! Gagging for an official release of Dark Blue Tennessee (although not sure what era that is from?)

14. What a gorgeous cover. Thank god I don’t collect Taylor on vinyl but on cd, so here we go april!

Slice of Life and Florencia. like this.
  15. she really is just serving left right and centre isn’t she...releasing 6 new songs is a genius move. The album cover is amazing. Calling it Fearless (Taylor’s Version) is just the right amount of pettiness and is an absolute scream.

16. Looks like Taylor is going to get another #1

17. Re-recorded Untouchable and Forever & Always (Piano Version) will fuck me in the ass harder than any man did.

18. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Okay but this news is only going to make me stream the original album again...bump that release date up, sis.

19. A small thing, but I love the fact the cover doesn't have any text on. That's power.

tea, moya, bakerboy92 and 24 others like this.
  20. Fucking wow.

RUNAWAY, Florencia., Rem and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.