Taylor Swift - 1989 | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - 1989

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

Maybe it's called 'Polaroid' and capturing that 'magic moment' instantly hahhaa

2. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

So I'm guessing that her third clue means she's debuting new music via Yahoo?

3. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

I'm thinking it's a Yahoo livestream.

4. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

That promo pic is giving me life. The only concern is the fact she looks very 'Red-era'.

5. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

I'm completely ready for Taylor to come back and bury all of our faves again.

6. RJF

RJF

Is Taylor now officially a Big Pop Girl™? I feel like she might be.

7. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

She's been a Big Pop Girl™ since Red 'tbh'.

8. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

Stunning. I am so ready for this song.

9. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve (or the week before Christmas, I guess)! Love Taylor so, so, so, so very much.

10. RJF

RJF

I'm actually here for this, I've decided.

11. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

I realistically could see her releasing the album a week after she announced it. But we'll see. Excited to hear what she's come up with for round 5.

12. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

I think Red laid the foundations for Taylor to become a Big Pop Girl and this is the album to solidify that status. I'm so excited for this release, it's the first era I'll be following from the start after falling in love with Red & Swizzle a few months after it was released.

13. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

That promo image looks like it's straight out of the Red area.

14. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

I'm excited for the continuation of 'RED' she doesn't full seem to be out of this era yet. Usually her looks/style go hand in hand with her CDs. She's still pulling RED-realness.

15. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

Or, you know, she just found a look that works for her and feels comfortable in her own body. It's not that unusual that you reach that point when you're in your mid-20's. Doesn't necessarily mean to music will be similar to "Red".

16. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

I think the promo image is far enough removed from the Red era, it's very chic and less hipster Instagram-filter-y that the Red promo images were awash with. I am not here for that black marker scrawl however, let this be the only time that's used thank you very much.

17. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

It's very 'Red' but Taylor is hardly known for the most extravagant, avant-garde styling or promo pictures, is she?

I have a good feeling about this.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  18. RJF

RJF

Let us low-key stan together while our actual fave does her community service down at the retirement home.

19. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

Watch Taylor obliterate everyone with her first-week sales

20. Re: Taylor Swift - Fifth Album

Not even TreyC Cohen could be as ready as I am right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.