Taylor Swift - 1989 | Page 879 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - 1989

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The betrayal

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  2. I hope Nils gets a songwriting credit for this.

3. The screengrab there is so very "Alessia suddenly realizes she is not safe." I sense the fear.

4. ..."the cock is ticking"?

5. How come I had never read this? I need her to sing more about her playing and manipulating these guys

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    alanmr and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  6. She's been remarkably quiet about everything that's going on in the world right now, hasn't she?

POPGASM likes this.
  7. Sistren, there's a thing called Local Files on Spotify, I'm sure y'all stumbled upon it at one point or another.

Jwentz likes this.
  8. areweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsareweintheclearyetareweintheclearyetareweintheclearyetintheclearyet,good.areweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsareweintheclearyetareweintheclearyetareweintheclearyetintheclearyet, good.

That's all.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  9. "areweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsareweintheclearyetareweintheclearyetareweintheclearyetintheclearyet,girl?areweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsyetareweoutofthewoodsareweintheclearyetareweintheclearyetareweintheclearyetintheclearyet, girl?!?!" - Dark Raider, 2014

10. Queen of subtle lesbianism.

Rob and Jwentz like this.
  11. yas at me remembering this 18-month-old post, don't fuck with THIS steel trap, gurls

Rem, Petty Mayonnaise, aniraz and 8 others like this.
  12. I re-listen to TayTay again.
    Shake It Off is still amazing.

13. Well deserved. Blank Space is an amazing music video.

myblood, Lander, 2014 and 4 others like this.
  14. I don't know if this is true or not... but I thought her music was on Apple Music? The article implies that it isn't

15. They're basically talking about her Tumblr post before Apple acquiesced and she put her music there, as if it's an ongoing conflict, but I'm not sure whether her music is still there to this day.

16. I certainly is. Apple Music is the streaming service she has by far the best relationship with (after their little spat was resolved obviously).

17. Yeah her entire catalogue is on Apple Music plus she premiered her tour through it etc. I think the streaming thing is BS anyway, her rep denied it.

Florencia. likes this.
  18. Yeah she literally did commercials for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.