Taylor Swift - evermore | Page 120 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - evermore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 10, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

2. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

3. I love so many of the photoshoot pics for this album. They look genuinely old and mysterious.

Music Is Death, BTG, Mr.Arroz and 6 others like this.
  4. This whole playlist concept is just silly though.

Less than four more month now til Evermore is dropping on vinyl.

5. I'm not a fan of that trend of creating playlist (or ~chapters~ to make it sounds better) as it creates internal mess on Spotify pages and it's pretty pointless.

6. Subwaykid likes this.
  7. This Ingmar Bergman shoot.

8. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Ah shit, here we ago again.

Babyface, Lila, Sail On and 4 others like this.
  9. I’m betting on the Love Story re-record that’s been rumored to be coming out on Valentine’s Day. We keep winning and there’s no signs of her letting up!

10. Oh!

Rem, aux, Sail On and 1 other person like this.
  12. Why am I picturing this to be the sequel to no body, no crime where they burn his house down nn.

13. It's a remix, for anyone who doesn't know.

My favourite album track on WIMPIII, I hope this is a single.

14. Manifesting that this leads to Taylor enlisting Ariel and Rostam’s services for future albums.

15. Manifesting that she’s throwing us this collab to throw us off the trail of the Jack Antonoff produced third album to complete the perfect trilogy.

16. Wait the tweets have been deleted....is this really happening?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  17. Ultrasubversive tweeted this tease now too.
    989B8D16-800D-48E5-B8FA-E485ABF85464.png
    Here for Taylor getting the "You needed ass, well what's wrong with that?" line

18. I don't think they were deleted, the account is just private. He posted it on ATRL too, it's real.

HairBodyFace likes this.
  19. Women In Music Pt. III was probably my favorite album of the year behind folklore and evermore, and Gasoline is one of my favorite songs on it. The remix being focus grouped to the center of my 2020-21 musical favorites Venn diagram
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.