Taylor Swift - evermore | Page 122 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - evermore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 10, 2020.

1. The fact that Me! is going to be performed at whatever tour she does next and it has to go up against songs from folklore and evermore. A true
    [​IMG]
    moment

2. Doubt she'll sing ME! live on tour.

3. By the time she tours she’ll be on TS10 so me will be dead and hopefully YNTCD.

Ashling92 likes this.
  4. ME! is redundant in any setlist, let alone one that could have Shake It Off instead.

5. I think I may be the only person in the world who thinks that she will return to full on pop for the next album.

folklore and evermore wouldn’t suit the stadium-sized tours but she can try and do some nice intimate shows.

6. Watch her coming back doing... POP ROCK

7. This is what I want. Give me Taylor Lavigne.

8. Island

Island Staff Member

I'd kind of love her to come back with a moody indie-electronic pop album kinda like Yerin Beak's latest:

Taylor can easily pull this vibe off.

9. I still desire a Hatchie and/or Tamaryn and/or Robin Guthrie-assisted Taylor Swift dream pop album.

10. August but make it winter.

11. Now that I got my dream album from her twice, I'm open to literally anything. Just keep the writing up to par and we're good.

12. I'd never heard of her and this song made me check out her whole album. I immediately stan! It's all so lush and chilled out but then she busts out some soul. Gonna need to find her thread here.

13. Island

Island Staff Member

She’s a Kpop artist so she’s only really been discussed in the Kpop Thread. But check out her first album, it’s a little more downtempo and less electronic but just as great.

14. Love Story on Friday, and Gasoline next Friday? And a potential third album after she just released the two best works of her career? The way she knows how much we suffered through ME! and it's million performances, and has been keeping us FED....a dream, literally a dream.

15. 1 million of these are me

That Grammy's performance is still so good!

Mikal, Florencia. and nooniebao like this.
  16. Can't wait for All Too Well (2021 Re-recording) to further solidify its classic status. Its recurrent streams are already insane for a +5mins album track from 2012. I lowkey wish she would drop it as the "lead" from the album.

17. I remember that Grammy performance being the first time it really felt like she was able to convey her strengths as a singer-songwriter to a wider platform. It's not quite a patch on her improved performances post-1989 but we did eat well that night girls.

[​IMG]

18. Me: All Too Well is great, but she has so many other songs that deserve the kind of acclaim and attention the fanbase gives it. State of Grace outsold!

Me when Taylor started playing it as the surprise song at one of my rep tour shows:
    AND YOU CALL ME UP AGAIN JUST TO BREAK ME LIKE A PROMISE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. The re-release of Love Story probably?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.