Taylor Swift - evermore | Page 123 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - evermore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 10, 2020.

1. It's that she's going vegan.

2. Love the hair!

Its definitely the re-recording announcement. Apparently it shows up on Shazam now as Love Story (Taylor's Version). Kinda prefer this tag to (2021 Re-recording).

3. Bimini Bon Boulash will be so happy.

LeBratt, Sail On, 1986 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Cannot wait for Style (Taylor’s Version)

ALEX, Gardenia, Florencia. and 2 others like this.
  5. Style (an attempt to improve on perfection)

6. I feel sorry for the people in charge of the production of all the songs. Taylor herself seems EXAUSTED and the people behind that maybe is like upload_2021-2-10_20-27-55.jpeg

RUNAWAY and Andrew like this.
  7. It completely bypassed me that she gave Ryan Reynolds a clip of it to use in this. Perched for the whole thing.

8. I’d stan either way.

9. This clip being shared on 12/2 and now the song is being released on 2/12. She did it again.
    [​IMG]

10. As if going vegan were a negative thing...

11. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Taylor’s Version implies the previous ones weren’t which is, um, a bad look. If this is real I hope she decides to scrap it.

12. I like the qualifier. I don't think it's a bad look at all.

Florencia., LeBratt and Babyface like this.
  13. ? I think it's perfectly fine. It's a clear way of letting people know it's the version she owns the master of without putting 2021 or re-recorded

14. I actually find it #petty nn. She's letting everyone know that THIS is HER song and THE one they should be streaming instead.

HairBodyFace likes this.
  15. This is going to invent Billboard records when it inevitably smashes.

Ashling92 likes this.
  16. This was the reason Instagram added the feature to disable comments, so pretty legendary indeed.

17. She no longer owns the rights to the originals so, yes, these are her versions now. How is that petty? Petty are the men who purchased her songs behind her back.

I'm all for her owning these re-records and making sure everyone knows they belong to her.

GRMusic, Sprockrooster and DoggySwami like this.
  18. With the release of Fearless (Taylor's version), the folklore and the evermore eras are officially over. So sad. Evermore looks like the poor daughter: no multi covers, no cdsingles, no documentary, no live album. I'm, very sad.

19. Despite Taylor moving on to the re-recordings, willow is still holding up really nicely on Spotify (it got more streams yesterday than Look What You Made Me Do, ME!, or Calm Down were getting this many days after release) and also reached a new peak of #16 on pop radio today. If it moves up one more spot, it will become her first single to enter the top 15 on pop radio since Calm Down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.