Taylor Swift - evermore | Page 140 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - evermore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 10, 2020.

1. We've been unbelievably spoiled and she has plenty of Grammy's so I'm not too pressed about the single nomination.

Now where are the frozen lake studio sessions for evermore?

[​IMG]

2. The odds of Taylor winning Album of the Year two years in a row are low...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  3. Melodrama, Dirty Computer, Norman Fucking Rockwell and now evermore

@The Scammys

Heartthrob, Mr Blonde, aux and 12 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

I don't think this gif has ever been more appropriate.

5. OK but evermore actually is the best album out of this year's nominations. Only Happier Than Ever and Planet Her can remotely compete.

Misco, soratami, Bolton and 11 others like this.
  6. Well at least it not being nominated for anything else makes the odds of winning a bit higher (in my opinion).

Florencia. likes this.
  7. I mean I think she could do it, there is NO WAY Dr Puke is winning AOTY and SOUR is fantastic but not quite there for this award, So I’d say It’s her and Billie but watch them give it to Justin or Lady Gaga.

8. RJF

RJF

I think evermore might be her most accomplished effort as a songwriter. I've come back to the album a lot in the last year and even more so in the last few weeks and having a few more of her albums on rotation recently has only highlighted this. It's so unbelievably deft in every way, this quiet little album. "willow"... there's some ancient magic in that one.

rdp, happiestgirl, Misco and 31 others like this.
  9. I still feel there should’ve been a third sister album!

Misco, Satyress, Sam and 6 others like this.
  10. I'd love it if she wins obviously, but I would also love if Billie, Olivia or Lil Nas X won as well, especially the latter because good God that would be a moment.

11. Look at her in a wedding dress singing Champagne Problems of all songs

Let me believe that this is an Easter egg for the evermore sessions we all deserve

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    OceanBlue, enjoy, Satyress and 19 others like this.
  12. Please, we need evermore long pond pleaseeee

13. This whole set up is so perfect omg

14. I can't believe that this and the part of willow she sang in her Grammy medley are the only things we've heard her sing live from evermore nearly a full year after release.

enjoy, RainOnFire, Satyress and 13 others like this.
  15. This is gorgeous, why couldn't they have just professionally filmed a few performances there? Give us the Frozen Long Pond Sessions Tay! I want to hear this album live so badly.

Florencia., Satyress and Espeon like this.
  16. Ok now that my initial frustration has passed (I was really hoping she'd get a cute Pop Solo Performance win for willow), I'm very proud that this did get the recognition of being up for Album of the Year, which is difficult to get not everybody has that! Hopefully she will campaign for it and give it some extra love.

Florencia. and TrixieVillaintina like this.
  17. Honestly I think Evermore was already considered as a part of Folklore's AOTY win. I think she also knows the benefits of laying low, I doubt she was pushing this year. A2W10TV will be nominated next year I fear!!!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  18. I’d be so much more interested in her making a return to campaign for ‘evermore’ than to continue with these tedious re-recordings…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.