Taylor Swift - evermore | Page 144 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - evermore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 10, 2020.

1. At dinner parties I call you out on your contrarian shit
    And the coastal town we wandered ‘round had never seen a love as pure as it

imagine writing this

Beginner, Sinful, papatrick and 15 others like this.
  2. I knew I’d listen to it a lot this winter but evermore ends up my most played album of 2021 from December plays alone.

Florencia. and ElectricKnight like this.

3. A holiday classic! Stream it once, stream it twice, stream it all night long, etc.

4. Evermore really is a perfect December album. It fits the winter so well.

5. I don’t think I’ll ever recover from this being her least performed album ever

6. Not to be hyperbolic but each day that passes without a Long Pond Sessions for this album is like living in hell

7. I’ve been coming back to this one a lot lately - what an absolute career highlight.

8. I don’t think there’s a chance in hell of her winning AOTY tonight, but I wanted to take a moment and appreciate this underrated masterpiece of an album. Between being largely ignored by Taylor and being sandwiched in between folklore and the re-recordings, it feels like it never really got it’s own moment to shine but it’s arguably the strongest body of work she’s ever put out and features her best ever writing. Hopefully it gets some representation in her next tour set list because the fact she still hasn’t performed a single song from this album in full is a hate crime.

9. Not this! *cries* Let me go and listen to it on constant loop for the next week!

There's something about Marjorie that just devastates me more and more each time I listen to it.

Bobby, Music Is Death, sesita and 7 others like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

Swiftie tweets and TikToks are ramping up with theories that TS10 is due out May 13th

motorbike likes this.
  11. It’s almost embarrassing how easily convinced I am that these fan theories are correct when they so often turn out not to be.

12. Considering the last two times I’ve gone to New York has been around the time Taylor has dropped albums and I’ll be in NYC on May 13th, I’m inclined to believe this!!

13. Wait my 31st birthday is friday the 13th so lemme manifest this!!
    [​IMG]

14. I would prefer for her to simmer on the evermore follow up for at least another year.

15. *manifesting*

16. There is no way she’s going to release TS10 in the middle of these rerecords but with Speak Now and 1989 both having legal troubles and she can’t do reputation yet who knows.

17. What are the legal troubles with Speak Now? I’ve been looking forward to her brute-forcing Enchanted (Taylor’s Version) up the charts.

18. @Sugababes thread

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.