Taylor Swift - evermore | Page 145 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - evermore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Sam

Sam

Utterly, utterly demented

2. I don't think any of the legal troubles with Speak Now and 1989 are stopping her for releasing them to be honest.

3. I think it definitely prevented 1989 from coming last summer. In the months after Fearless it felt like almost everything she did/said/posted was some form of hint that 1989 was next. It would have also made logical sense since it has her single biggest hit of all time, several of her other biggest and the songs have a lot of potential for use in media (I mean, look at Wildest Dreams). And then suddenly we woke up one morning to a Red announcement.

I don't want her to use the stalling of the re-recordings as an excuse to release original material though, if that is what is happening. I want her to wait for the Taylor's Version era to be over before that. Unless it is a different type of project (EP/collaboration/remix/soundtrack) I think it would be best to wait.

4. When is the soundtrack song for that fish movie dropping?

Andrew likes this.
  5. The film is out July 15, so presumably sometime around then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.