Taylor Swift - evermore | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - evermore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The original (and definitive until proven otherwise) Champagne Problems:

2. [​IMG]

aniraz, tea, Ashling92 and 11 others like this.
  3. I get the feeling there was an Easter Egg in the Cardigan music video showing Evermore, won't there?

4. Since we're chucking albums out every 6 months now let me manifest TS10 as a Rostam produced affair with a Hayley Williams feature and Father John Misty co-write

tea, Slice of Life, LTG and 16 others like this.
  5. Nick Jonas's solo career was so underrated.

6. I would love her to do something with Tori Amos. That would be amazing.

7. I’ve liked approximately 0 of the aforementioned Champagne Problems and I think it’s a dumb saying so I’ve already declared it the worst song on the album.

Mr.Arroz, tea, Slice of Life and 12 others like this.
  8. Can Taylor fucking Swift let me breathe?

Can she please take her heel off my fucking neck?

Satyress, Sam, Ashling92 and 9 others like this.
  9. Hopefully inspired by the time he saw the 1989 tour while tripping on acid!

10. I’m manifesting that there will be no track under 3 minutes like folklore.

I also am slightly irrationally angry that this is one track shorter than folklore and I can’t do a direct track to track comparison.

11. folklore and evermore are her Number 1 Angel and Pop 2. Charli's impact!

Jersey, tea, VertigoStick and 39 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Sam, LeBratt, Trinu 3.0 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Fuck, ‘no body, no crime’ has to be amazing.

Sam, Laurence, LeBratt and 9 others like this.
  14. Not me theorizing all week that Charli might release another album this month and then getting blindsided by Taylor fucking Swift!!

tea, Slice of Life, LeBratt and 6 others like this.
  15. Okay, but can your Charli theory come true, too?
    [​IMG]

Jersey, tea, Slice of Life and 20 others like this.
  16. Well, technically both albums have 17 songs.

LeBratt likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

nn sis this wasn't the point I was trying to make. I have absolutely no doubt Zola works hard, but I don't think it's controversial to point out that the music she creates isn't shooting for mass commercial appeal while Taylor's, at several times in her career, has. Like most artists who are incredibly successful. So I get her frustrations, but at the same time I feel like Taylor is an odd target to hang it all on.

As an aside, Googling Miss Jesus revealed that... she's Amy Klobucher's cousin?!?!?

18. ... they do? I thought folklore had 16 with a bonus 17th and evermore had 15 with a bonus 16th? Can I not count? I thought I was one of those gays that was good at math...

Music Is Death likes this.
  19. evermore has two bonuses ddd.

LeBratt and boombazookajoe like this.
  20. Oh. I read the bonus track as one track because I can't read apparently. HUZZAH.

LeBratt and Music Is Death like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.