Taylor Swift - evermore | Page 71 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - evermore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Dec 10, 2020.

1. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Had a moment to ‘tis the damn season last night and specially this line

There's an ache in you, put there by the ache in me

This is really an album that requires multiple listens of songs separately because they really didn’t hit me as much when I listened to all of it compared to when I took some time to listen to specific songs by themselves.

2. Dancing witch versions sdkhsidhjsdh not Taylor bringing this gif to life

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. The dancing witch remix slaps, can she just let me breathe for one second?

5. Wait this remix pops off. I'm manifesting a dancing witch album.
    [​IMG]

6. I know we don’t claim Lana anymore for good reason, but I’d love Taylor to go full witch and deliver something like this.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  7. Rem

Rem

8. Not me thinking this was produced by Elvira, Mistress of the Dark dddddd

9. I thought it was but then nobody was talking about that so I didn’t bring it up... I dunno she’s not a thing in the UK but I could see being a pride circuit DJ these days?!

10. [​IMG]

11. A missed opportunity to have her Turn Off The Light moment though

boombazookajoe likes this.
  12. Can we not have songs by a rapist/rape apologists in this thread k thanks.

13. The production on this album is truly gorgeous isn't it? So many subtle details appearing only after a couple of listens. I'm really having a moment with willow today.

14. Haven’t had much of a chance to listen to / comment on this over the weekend but I adore this in its entirety, on my third listen.

folklore will likely remain the superior album for me (but that probably owes a lot to the time it was released and the whiplash from the album and campaign that preceded it) but the release of evermore also feels like the sort of flex that she’d only get away with when the album and her overall headspace are able to deliver in this way which only adds to my enjoyment of it as a project.

15. We know Taylor stans witches because she loves Stevie Nicks.

16. evermore bop of the day? long story short! A moment!

And I fell from the pedestal
    Right down the rabbit hole
    Long story short, it was a bad time

[​IMG]
    Pushed from the precipice
    Climbed right back up the cliff
    Long story short, I survived

[​IMG]
    Now I'm all about you
    I'm all about you, ah
    Yeah, yeah
    I'm all about you

[​IMG]

17. Wait at this Willow remix having a bit of a pulse let me join you girlies for a brief moment.
    [​IMG]

18. ivy is the only one doing nothing for me. What am I missing? Lyrically I get it, but it otherwise just plods along like a bridge to better songs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.