Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version) and Other Re-recordings (2021) | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version) and Other Re-recordings (2021)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. She said Scooter will NOT be getting ANY credit on this group project!

2. Mr Perfectly Fine is out on Apple Music for some reason.

andru, Slice of Life and aux like this.
  3. I was not expecting another song this week, and less of all without an announcement first?

4. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

WAIT......

A BOP!!!!

LET'S GO!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Not her randomly dropping an extra bop in the middle of the week just to honor my birthday.

6. Oh this sounds like s bop. Do we know who produced this?

7. Jack Antonoff and Taylor herself are credited as producers. Taylor wrote this by herself.

8. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

She sounds so good too, helpppppp.
    [​IMG]

I'm so ready for the improved vocals for the original Fearless tracks.

9. Lila

Lila Staff Member

UM THIS SLAPS

10. This is amazing.

Neon Green and Florencia. like this.
  11. aux

aux

I love country Taylor so fucking much. This is so, so good.

[​IMG]

12. It’s funny hearing familiar lyrical content in these vault songs.

‘casually cruel’
    ‘no amount of freedom (vintage dresses) gets you clean (dignity)’

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  13. Yeah this moment of surf rock california country is most pleasing to me. Giving shades of First Aid Kit AND Fleetwood Mac, and I truly love to see it.

14. Yes! Came in here to post exactly that, those stuck out to me on first listen too.

nooniebao likes this.
  15. Wait at this being a bop and better than half of the original album. I guess she dropped it back then because she wouldn't have been able to hit some of those notes nn.

Also I'm hearing "So I moved to California but it's just a state of mind It turns out everywhere you go, you take yourself, that's not a lie" during the faster parts so I'm guessing Mr. Jack tweaked the melody here and there.

Neon Green likes this.
  16. aux

aux

No, but I don't think you understand, I am obsessed. This type of production is exactly what I adore to hear Taylor in. It's such an evocative nostalgic style of country-rock that I've been missing from Taylor so much. I'm going to die with these re-recordings and #FromTheVault tracks.

[​IMG]

17. This is phenomenal???? And she sounds incredible, particularly on that final chorus. I feel like I’m 15 again.

kmn04, RUNAWAY, stopthestatic and 8 others like this.
  18. This is an amazing bop? I'm surprised!

I love it, by the time the song ended I had this huge dumb smile on my face. It's so old Taylor, but she sounds amazing now and I'm gonna be listening to this all day.

Can't wait for Friday!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.