Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version) and other re-recordings (2021) | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version) and other re-recordings (2021)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

2. It sounds like it could’ve been a smash hit, can’t believe it was left in the vault.

3. Going by your post history, I'd think leftovers would be right up your alley.

Sam, BTG, papatrick and 20 others like this.
  4. aux

aux

...Y'all hear something?

[​IMG]

Because I do and it slaps! Taylor Swift's new single "Mr. Perfectly Fine (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)", available on streaming services now. Stream it once, stream it twice, buy it on iTunes.

Lila, BTG, blaze_dave and 26 others like this.
  5. My god the final chorus of this had me ascending on my way to KFC. Her talent.

Sam, Lapras, Milotic and 9 others like this.
  6. Wow this is a huge bop. It even makes You All Over Me sound more exciting played next to it!

Florencia. and Espeon like this.
  7. imagining taylor waking up this Wednesday morning thinking "today i want a #1 for fun"

[​IMG]

8. Leftovers yes, not scraps.

I think it’s clear why this song was left off the original album.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021 at 8:23 PM
  9. It’s cute! I’m not really sure what people are hearing but it sounds exactly like I’d expect a song that didn’t originally make the album to sound. I wouldn’t replace any song on Fearless with either of the new songs but that’s perfectly fine, these songs are great to have as little extra’s.

10. I'm not sure I would replace any of the standard tracks (even though I hate her voice on Change), but they could have easily replaced some of the songs on the Platinum version.

HairBodyFace and Music Is Death like this.
  11. Neither of the vault songs are doing much for me, but still so looking forward to Friday!

12. Tell Me Why is cute but this could've easily replaced it.

13. Honestly, yeah. I love the standard edition of Fearless, but I feel like this and You All Over Me could've easily replaced Tell Me Why and Change, as much as I enjoy both songs.
    The only song I regularly use from the Platinum Edition is The Other Side Of The Door, even though the others are pretty good.

14. Given it's about Joe in a negative light, it was probably done pretty late in the Fearless album sessions (wasn't Forever & Always basically written and recorded the day the album was handed in?) - I wonder if that's why it was left off. It has to be either that or a vocal issue on the original demo nn.

Still you have to think, she could have shopped this around to some up-and-coming country pop girl and scored a smash hit as a songwriter. But I'm glad she kept it for herself!

15. Um, Chile, anyway, so.

Finally got around to listening to Mr. Perfectly Fine and it’s incredible. Much more impactful than You All Over Me, in fact. I can’t wait for this album.

Music Is Death likes this.
  16. Hmm Steps fan anyway this is so great I love it but I still prefer You All Over Me.

17. Speaking of the original extras, I can’t believe I’m this close to hearing a new version of Come In With The Rain. Has become one of my favourites from the album in recent years.

I’m so used to giving and now I get to receive etc.

Lila, Babyface, Truce and 4 others like this.
  18. Sashay away to your seat

Lila, Sam, happiestgirl and 19 others like this.

19. Mom can you come get me I’m scared.

20. Oh gosh this woman.

Sam, CIOB, HairBodyFace and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.