Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version) and other re-recordings (2021) | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version) and other re-recordings (2021)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021 at 1:58 AM
  2. The middle eight is so cheesy, but best believe 15 year old would’ve been in tears.

[​IMG]

3. I’m cowering just thinking of what’s to come from the vaults of Speak Now, Red, and 1989. Her power, I fear.

Lila, VertigoStick, Sam and 8 others like this.
  4. I don't think there are many if any vault songs from 1989 and rep, so it will be interesting to see what she has in store for those.

I saw today a quote of hers on Tumblr in which she said she had written like 40/50 songs for Red? She might have been exaggerating but I'm so looking forward to that. I just hope Girl At Home being included on the deluxe is not an indication of the quality of the ones that didn't make the cut

5. We might be getting that 15-minute odyssey of All Too Well.

6. I wouldn't touch the standard Fearless tracklist, partially because it's such a classic album for me and gives me so much nostalgia, I do like, but Mr. Perfectly Fine could have easily replaced most of the Platinum Edition songs.

That said though, I do like it more than a chunk of the songs on the standard album.

Espeon likes this.
  7. It's probably just her confirming 1989 is coming next.

8. Okay, Mr. Perfectly Fine really feels so nostalgic and classic Taylor for me. I can see 8 year old me jumping around in my room jamming to it.

9. Everything about this video is so threatening?? “Every time Taylor Swift is on GMA you know something big is about to happen.” Did they tell the voice over guy that he was reading for a horror movie?

10. Do we know if Battle (Let's Go) was originally for Speak Now or Red? I hope she re-records it for whichever one it was because that song has a lot of potential.

11. OMG. I love the new song! So classic Taylor!
    The teenage gay swiftie in me rejoices!

12. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

FUCKKKKKK Fifteen will wreck me
    [​IMG]

13. YBWM (smart getting these 2 Gen Z stans to participate)

White Horse

14. I listened to the original Fearless album today for the first time in forever and thinking about the new version of Fifteen literally had me crying on public transport. I am not ready.

I mean, I'm also not ready to hear an updated version of We Were Happy but I don't even have words to express my excitement for that.

15. Finally getting a bearable version of "Fifteen" would be most pleasing for me. Lowkey perched.

16. Imagining a 13 year old vault track becoming a bona fide hit. I'm so here for this campaign.

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  17. These numbers are massive with only a partial day of tracking, make it a single ASAP @TaylorSwift13.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.