Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version) and other re-recordings (2021) | Page 61 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version) and other re-recordings (2021)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Babyface, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Don’t really get much from all the snippets posted so far but the title track sounds great. The removal of the twang and her deeper voice already sounds like an improvement.

SlowBurn likes this.
  2. I’m shook at this ~would’ve been worldwide smash in 2008~ creeping up out of the vault to smash and make us all wigless 13 years later. She is unstoppable.

Lila, MrJames, alestevens and 9 others like this.
  3. As someone who isn't even a big Taylor Swift fan, is there a pop star out there right now who spoils her fans any more than she does? The riddles/hidden messages, the constant flow of new music, the unreleased songs being re-recorded and finally seeing the light of day, she never rests.

4. Oooohhhh my favourite song on this album. It sounds so much better? The harmonies seem more clear?

Slice of Life likes this.

5. Taylor kicking Camila and Shawn to the curb and replacing them with Olivia and Conan as her youth outreach team.

6. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

The original is already a 10/10 but this new version somehow managed to still improve it............
    [​IMG]

7. What now? Which new snippet?

8. They’re playing Hey Stephen

10. I feel like Gagatrondra used to try. But it's Taylor who keeps us consistently fed these days.

11. Patiently waiting for a clip of Forever & Always or Tell Me Why!

Neon Green, RUNAWAY, aux and 4 others like this.
  12. The rollout for this has been so damn good.

Robbietoxic, ItBeats, Sam and 14 others like this.
  13. Gaga's the queen of broken promises. Big difference.

14. I honestly hope some of my favs take note. Disappearing for several years can be frustrating for fans, but then I guess if the creative juices aren't flowing it's understandable.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021 at 5:41 PM
  15. I hope these are new Colbie vocals !

16. They are!

swim likes this.
  17. These snippets are killing me they sound so good. Just 11 hours!

18. Not to derail the thread too much, but this isn't true. It's usually her fans creating this idea in their head of something that she never said she was doing.

Back on topic, Taylor just does things without teasing them beforehand or follows her fans so closely that she does things they've said they want.

Anyway, bringing her up in the first place was weird.

Truce likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.