Taylor Swift - folklore | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - folklore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Judas, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Oh God... that look is certainly a choice.

2. That outfit is... well...

I'm glad to see her.

aux and VICTORsaurio like this.
  3. Yeah I haven't ever been a big fan of the messy bangs ever since the rep era when she started rocking them off and on. Run them through a flat iron sis!

4. Betty shouldn't have trusted Inez to do her styling tonight.

5. No negativity in this thread tonight we’re getting the first performance of the folklore era and we’re all gonna have fun and stan her TJ Maxx couture lewk ok thanks xx.

AmericanMoney, BTG, nikkysan and 21 others like this.
  6. The truth

Babyface and Florencia. like this.
  7. Y'all really thought she was going to put effort into her look where most of the people showing up look like they got caught in the middle of doing some farm work?

Edit: Wait, I just saw two dudes wearing tuxes.

Ashling92 and An Insider like this.
  8. She looks cute. Her outfit looks very... apt for ACM.
    This is tea. She did I Did Something Bad on the piano and it was infinitely more of a vibe than the cheap-sounding warble effect they did on her vocals to make those sounds on the song.

Deborux, RUNAWAY and tea like this.
  9. She absolutely nailed that performance. Her vocal was maybe even better than the record??

Florencia. likes this.
  10. Haven't been watching the show but it was a nice little stripped back performance. Vocals were great. She didn't change her outfit which I was hoping she would but it didn't look too bad.

11. That was a really nice performance! She sounded great, it was all very simple but I really liked it.
    Damn, I had missed her.

alestevens likes this.
  12. I was thinking the same, it was genuinely an improvement over the recorded version.

Taylor and just a guitar is kinda untouchable, tbh.

13. Also not UMG taking down my shitty instagram story (recording a crappy stream on my computer while singing very loudly over it).

Screenshot_20200916-210437_Instagram.jpg

tea, Slice of Life and Espeon like this.
  14. The performance was great. It was her & her guitar and one of her band members playing the harmonica. Vocals were perfect and you can tell she was having fun with it.

Music Is Life, Rem, aux and 8 others like this.
  15. That image...
    449309CE-7FA6-445C-9E79-8A8DEA0A0072.png

16. I also want to add that I couldn't look away from her face. She is so expressive, and she transmits so much emotion while singing, that honestly, just her and her guitar are enough.

HairBodyFace likes this.
  17. Why is the live performance emotional?

18. She needs to do a live stream of this whole album acoustic and some singles and deep cuts and chuck it out before Christmas please mom!

19. tea

tea

An acoustic outdoor livestream concert of the entire album is a great idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.