Taylor Swift - folklore | Page 159 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - folklore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Judas, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Just watched the performance. First, Taylor is committed to an “era” like no other. Also, she really shines when it’s just her on the stage without theatrics. She really is a great singer songwriter, and I’m glad folklore showcases that once again.

Florencia. likes this.
  2. folklore fireplace sessions where she talks about women from history and performs songs from the album by a fireplace remains what I want.

3. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

I have to assume the only reason she hasn’t done this yet is because the weather isn’t quite perfect but if we don’t get some form of this by December I’ll riot.

Truce, Smooth Criminal, tea and 2 others like this.
  4. She sounded so good tonight. Between that and Cornelia Street acoustic...we really do need the Madame T Theater Tour once tours are a thing again in 2026.

5. I'm 100% here for a Thanksgiving special.

6. aux

aux

7. The way that her two performances this year, Soon You'll Get Better and this, are among some of her best in recent years, and they were just her and an instrument. She truly shines most in this setting.

8. aux

aux

The "betty" performance was quietly gorgeous. I really couldn't have asked for more. It's really impressive how much her vocals have improved in the past couple of years. More than anything, it was lovely seeing her out in public again performing one of the best songs on folklore.

[​IMG]

9. Betty has been added to two of the biggest country playlists on Spotify (Hot County and Country Hits). Since it's already been sent to Country radio and now it's getting a bit of a streaming push, I wonder if a video could be on the way?

Slice of Life, RUNAWAY, Rem and 4 others like this.
  10. I'll take one betty and one exile music video, thanks.

Espeon and Andrew.L like this.
  11. The way the fake country accent comes back for Betty. My little heart.

P'NutButter, kmn04, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  12. dd the way Team Taylor takes every opportunity, we love to see it! Hopefully it gets a new Hot 100 peak

13. aux

aux

folklore signed CDs seem to be making their way to the UK by the looks of it, so keep an eye out at your local record stores.

[​IMG]

tombiz, Bobbyrae, fatyoshi and 15 others like this.
  14. BTG

BTG

Inez really does stay winning.

That performance was gorgeous.

HairBodyFace, Florencia. and aux like this.
  15. Music Is Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.