Taylor Swift - folklore | Page 205 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - folklore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Judas, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’m only just listening to the album now ddd

I don’t really follow Taylor in my defence, but this is gorgeous. I keep on playing ‘seven’ on repeat.

HairBodyFace and Espeon like this.
  2. Ddddd he turned into such a kid while they were playing it - it’s always cute to see artists really feeling their own music.

They all looked like they were having a good time with that one - I loved Taylor laughing at the end.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  3. He was serving major Este Haim bass face (but not as iconic) throughout.

HairBodyFace likes this.

4. We love a mutually beneficial creative partnership, don’t we?

5. I'm finally watching the long pond sessions, and after hearing Taylor talk about its genesis and its meaning, and then performing it with that added 'Here Comes the Sun'-esque guitar, 'mirrorball' is hitting extra hard.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    Espeon and Babyface like this.
  6. I know this is a stupid question, but what’s going on with the sound? How was it mixed? I’m watching on my phone on the trains through AirPod pros and I’ve never heard anything so clear. It feels completely consuming.

HairBodyFace and Espeon like this.
  7. I'm listening the new deluxe edition with the long pond sessions and at times I forget which version I'm listening to. The vocals are particularly indistinguishable between the originals and the new studio recordings. That's talent.

8. Aaron Dessner and Jack Antonoff are both so charming. Aaron is like a Kyle Mooney character and Jack is literally

9. The earthy sad gay pop from Taylor and the shiny cigarette spectacle pop from Dua this year has been such a joy.

10. I was LITERALLY thinking Aaron's speaking voice is like an SNL character, and I didn't know it was Kyle Mooney that I was thinking of dd.

Lost In Japan. and Florencia. like this.
  11. I love her so much

12. Queen of films! Scorsese and Tarkovsky who?

13. Right next to Cowboy Bebop and Parasite. Whew legends only!

14. KamikazeHeart, Verandi and Euphoria like this.
  15. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Missed a gag to make this the “flushed when you return” shorts.

Sam, Music Is Death, andru and 5 others like this.
  16. I need a “I hit my peak” Pride 2021 tank.

An Insider likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.