Taylor Swift - folklore | Page 207 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - folklore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Judas, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. That ugly target exclusive vinyl is good, actually!

2. Chart-wise, is this getting more longevity than Reputation and Lover?

3. It’s already spent more weeks in the top 10 than reputation, needs 4 more weeks to tie Lover.

4. She's put leftover stock of the colored vinyl variants up for anyone who missed them on release week, as well as signed CDs

aaronhansome likes this.
  5. 1989 must be close to hitting Diamond.

aux likes this.
  6. How many more CDs can she sign?

OceanBlue likes this.
  7. Do not ship to France I’m gutted!

8. Do we have any idea what she's planning to do with the re-recordings? A boxset maybe?

9. None of the Vinyl is shipping international which is really disappointing and it’s always so annoying when you can’t at least put all this stuff up on other stores with the same discount!

10. Christ don’t wish this on us. I’m not ready for the hysterics of trying to secure a very limited box set against Taylor Swift stans of all people.

unnameable and Laurence like this.
  11. blaze_dave likes this.
  12. I was talking about the vinyls

13. I assume so but will be refreshing throughout the day just in case!

14. All her alternative variants seem available, you just have to click on them to add to basket.

Only delivery to the US though...

15. Not her making the button not clickable and stuff, making my add-on to check changes useless. Lemme fix that.

blaze_dave likes this.
  16. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I'd love her to just re-release all of them separately and get even more weeks at number one dddddd....

Music Is Death and Rem like this.
  17. It was certified 9x Platinum back in 2017 and has charted every week since then, so I’m sure it’s easily eligible already but it’s up to Big Machine to certify it and I don’t imagine they’re in a big rush to update Taylor’s sales.

18. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I'm finally watching the pond studio sessions and I love the explanation Jack gave of the album not being about the pandemic but about an artist working through it, and I think that's the difference between great music being made this year and the not great music.

Laurence likes this.

19. A streaming force!

tombiz, Bobbyrae, Subwaykid and 19 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.