Taylor Swift - folklore | Page 208 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - folklore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Judas, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It’s so satisfying watching her win again with great material. Reputation and Lover were cute girls with glimmers of excellence, but this really is such a wonderful return to form for our folky songwriter queen.

2. I still love Reputation & will happily defend it, but I can't say the same for Lover. I'm happy she's getting praised for Folklore, though, because it is her best album.

RMK, alestevens, mpl and 9 others like this.
  3. It shouldn’t come as a surprise given how much I hammered this album that Taylor is my most listened to artist this 2020. This can deservedly win all the awards on Earth, but I’ll always remember it as one of the albums that really helped me get through this quarantine.

4. I didn't even think I had listened to her that much, but she is apparently one of my top five on Spotify this year.

That's power.
    [​IMG]

5. This gif never fails to send me. Her pre-Red level of extra was iconic.
    [​IMG]

tombiz, nikkysan, alestevens and 17 others like this.
  6. As a lifelong Forever & Always truther, watching this performance was a moment most pleasing to me in her career and almost made it worth it to sit through an entire country awards show. The way I used to suffer for my stanning tuning into that garbage just to see what sis had up her sleeve.

7. Oh SAME, Forever & Always has always been one of my absolute favorites from her. I remember listening to the iTunes Countdown pre-release songs and loving them but nothing prepared me for hearing this song when the album came out, whew. I was living for the amount of attention she gave to that song at the time despite it not being a single.

8. Rem

Rem

omg they used the re-recorded version of love story in the trailer.

9. Wow seven Top 40 on my 2020 Spotify Wrapped, u ok hun.

mpl likes this.
  10. holy shit is that it?!? IS THAT IT?!?
    [​IMG]

11. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Now wait a minute...
    [​IMG]

A 10 then, still a 10 now. Whew.

nikkysan, Bobbyrae, sjoerd.. and 23 others like this.
  12. The extra strings I’m done

BPG 2021 being entirely Taylor’s re-records I cannot wait.

13. aux

aux

It sounds so good, oh my fucking God.

[​IMG]

14. Why am I so excited to see how a new version of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' sounds?

papatrick, alestevens, mpl and 20 others like this.
  15. I need a country style 1989....

16. Her and Dua competing for who can most stomp my hole into the ground in 2020. Wowmst.

nikkysan, papatrick, POPGASM and 17 others like this.
  17. Taylor debuting a rerecord in a commercial... Maybe the old Taylor can still come to the phone.

18. But we need the re-recorded version on streaming services!

Ashling92 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.