Taylor Swift - folklore | Page 217 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - folklore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Judas, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She is gonna give me a heart attack. What's coming? A music video?

Music Is Death and aux like this.
  2. Inez making ha return to slé.

[​IMG]

3. Omg I hate her so much

4. I'm manifesting a Taylor x HAIM performance at the Grammys.

2014, HairBodyFace, Diet Pop! and 5 others like this.
  5. Imagine if there’s another Disney+ special in the pipeline that drops on New Years.

Diet Pop! and Music Is Death like this.
  6. No I don't think so

JORDAN likes this.
  7. Nn every time I listen to 'Invisible String' I imagine Taylor writing down the colors she didn't already use in 'Red', hmm yes teal that one is still free.

[​IMG]

8. The run from 2:12 until the end is just.. the softness of Taylors voice next to Justin's low register is perfect.

Hm, "10 time Grammy Award winning artist Taylor Swift, performing the Grammy nominated song exile, featuring Grammy Award winning band Bon Iver, from the Grammy nominated Album of the Year, folklore."

A moment that is most pleasing to me and my career!

9. Just here to reiterate that Cardigan is one of her many, many masterpieces.

I think the real triumph of Folklore is that it's so effortless. Every song and every melody feels like it just jumped out of her brain and slayed.

10. Her eighth consecutive album to sell at least 2 Million units in the US. Pretty legendary if you ask me!

Mikal, Neon Green, Subwaykid and 22 others like this.
  11. I finally watched the Disney special and it’s such a nice little companion to the album.

As a side bar, did anyone else immediately think of Reputation when she started discussing throwing a tantrum? Scream.

johnny_tsunami and Laurence like this.
  12. this is him trying.

Marquis, BTG, papatrick and 15 others like this.
  13. Well...I love Jack but I think it's safe to say we have confirmation that Taylor is the one who brings these songs to life.

Florencia. and aux like this.
  14. To be fair, he might be better in the studio because he sang fairly well for the Bleachers’ first album.

15. rdp

rdp

Today I am thinking of the "aah, aah, aah" background vocals in the middle 8 of Illicit Affairs

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  16. The Long Pond Sessions just make it even more heartbreaking.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  17. Rem

Rem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.