Taylor Swift - folklore | Page 219 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - folklore

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Judas, Jul 23, 2020.

1. nn I'm sorry but this candy-ass song is not sexy. Imagine doing it on the dick with this song playing the background like "(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧"

2. Some of these choices revealing too much about members’ sex lives.

You being made to feel like an old cardigan is not something I need to know about!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    Mikal, POPGASM, Blond and 12 others like this.
  3. Emotions during sex? I would never.

4. Dddddd. I get that. I was so on the fence with it. The lyrics are pretty sexy, but musically, I agree. It's not something I would get horny for, but that's my general opinion of the Lover album outside of the usual PJ favorite tracks.

Your scenario reminds me of the time my ex and I were in the middle of having sex - there wasn't even a playlist, there was just... loud music playing at the time. Automatic by Nicki Minaj came on & it opens with the chorus "I CAN'T CONTROL THE WAY I'M MOVING MY HIPS~" over this sugary ass EDM sound & we both starting laughing so hard we had to take a break.

I did mean to include Cowboy Like Me, though.

Trouble in Paradise and RUNAWAY like this.
  5. People have different wrong ideas about what is a sexy song I guess. Once during sex such a playlist was suggested and after a few Madonna, Grace Jones and Goldfrapp tracks...

Do be do be do do do oh
    Do be do be do do do oh

Annie Lennox's No More I Love You's joined the chat, libido left.

Taylor doesn't really have that many sexy sexy songs yet.
    She has lots of 'ooh I'm falling in love' ones that are pretty amazing.

Mikal likes this.
  6. I never listened to music during sex after an experience where a light BDSM session to Rihanna's Anti suddenly turned sour when the ballad section of the album came on. Hearing her sing "You make the same old mistakes" just took me completely out of it, cause I really was.

But back to another kind of mess, I can't imagine anyone shoving Taylor of all artists on their sex playlists. willow, Dress, False God and cowboy like me might be her sexiest songs, but even those are hardly sexy, I think it would be more accurate to describe them as sensual. They are "sexy" in a swaying-alone-trying-on-clothes kind of way. You're not gonna have sex to cardigan just because she's serving some breathy vocals for fucks sake. Or are you?

POPGASM and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  7. I've never listened to music during sex or understood it. It would just distract me nn.

8. This thread has me cracking up. I don’t think anyone’s expecting Moist or Warmth or Untitled (How Does It Feel?) from her. It’s definitely “Sexy, as Interpreted by Taylor Swift”... she ain’t soundtracking the bukkake.

9. RJF

RJF

Dicks up when I say you’re my favourite old cardigan under my bed.

Subwaykid, Mikal, Babyface and 4 others like this.
  10. Play Hey Stephen, while you’re fucking a Stephen.

11. Play Tim McGraw, while you're fucking Tim McGraw.

Subwaykid, JMRGBY, POPGASM and 7 others like this.
  12. I know I'm extremely late to the party with this, but I got an Amazon voucher for Christmas and impulsively bought this album after hearing all the praise on here and liking the few bits and pieces I've heard. I like to put a record on and just dive into it, like the way people watch films, due to my ADHD sometimes I struggle to digitally listen to full albums and I wanted to experience this album properly because something told me it would blow my mind. And I was right. It did. I haven't felt this way on a first play for a long time.

13. Girl play some LL Cool J - Doin It

14. Nn I'll try to remember that next time I manage to have sex.

Vasilios likes this.
  15. I know it's not the point people were making when bringing it up, but I Think He Knows is one of my discography highlights. It really captures that giddy excited feeling you get when you realise your attraction to someone is mutual. It's wrapped up in a cute pop package, too. In terms of her sugary-sweet tracks it's an easy win for me.

16. One time I played Get Together by Madonna during sex and the guy freaked out and asked what "this gay shit" was and I wanted to be like "sir you just had my dick in your mouth" but he kind of did make a point.

Mr.Arroz, Verandi, dirtypony and 31 others like this.
  18. aux

aux

Ma'am, this is the folklore thread.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.