Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Sprinkle? More like torrential downfall

inevitable likes this.
  2. Here for the mess yet again.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  3. I SAID look what YOU made me do!

[​IMG]

4. Taylor and P!nk having such seemingly quick turnarounds,
    we’re not due an Adele, or something equally massive and encompassing of sales at the end of the year are we?

5. I hope not, but streaming behemoth Rihanna probably won't drop until the end of the year based on what she's said so far. Does Bajan queen have the Melba toast shook?

6. Melba toast...

Actually howling.

mcuk likes this.
  7. Too bad I wanted this. I'm ready for the mess.

8. I mean, I have a track record of flop threads. @Music Is Life is new so they at least deserve a chance!

9. Anyway I refuse to talk about this until there’s real news because all we’re going to do is relitigate the reputation era, which is exactly what happened when @sexercise opened up TS6 way too early (pages upon pages of 1989 reanalysis).

Slice of Life likes this.
  10. At least pop in once in a while.

11. It's fine. I saw you had opened the thread but got closed and assumed it was due to lack of evidence of TS7 actually coming. Im a terrible OP, it's better off if you take care of it, i just needed a new thread. Time to leave reputation behind (but not before it reaches 2 Billion streams on Spotify huh?)

Florencia. and Music Is Life like this.
  12. You had a better opening post anyway. I didn't know where to find all the evidence this is probably coming this year. But I will take good care of the thread.

alestevens likes this.
  13. Has anyone listened to her Songs Taylor Loves playlist? I wonder if that could be a hint at the kind of music TS7 will have. She made that playlist around the start of the reputation, which is probably several months after she finished writing reputation and was probably starting to think about TS7.

14. Tag me next time binch.

15. I hope this is a streaming era. Time to finally get with the times. So far she's been recovering nicely from the self-sabotage, she currently has 14 (almost 15) 100M tracks, and will have 20 by the end of the year even without TS7. Spotify audiences are here for her, she just needs to be here for Spotify too!

Bobbyrae and Music Is Life like this.
  16. Rebel Wilson on filming Cats with Taylor.

Florencia. and Music Is Life like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.