Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 471 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. I watched it up until that Carpool guy came up. Forgot he is in there. As if it wouldn’t be terrible enough already.

blaze_dave and WallyWinterborn like this.
  2. The dancer's ass at 1:26 was the good bit.

3. Great sets... beautiful sets...

RMK, LP, Mikal and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dd this has the emotional weight and energy of an X-Factor contestant tryout clip.

5. The choreographer seems to be asking for help with just her eyes. Bless her.

Also America please stop enabling the Corden clown.

6. Her ability to shoehorn the words ‘stadium tour’ into any context is iconic.

evilsin, myblood, Florencia. and 48 others like this.
  7. The Inside Look looks so... made. Ugh.

8. The sets look so fucking beautiful. She’s looking snatched too.

Maybe this won’t be a tragic mess after all.... perched for the trailer.

Florencia. likes this.
  9. I really hate that because JHud and Judi Dench are involved, I am forced to go see this or my inner homosexual would guilt trip me.

10. The sense of foreboding I feel when I think about the CGI fur mess that we're about to be subjected to on Friday. The demonic energy that that has.

11. A day where Beyonce giveth and Taylor taketh away.

GimmeWork and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  12. I LIVE for her humble brags honestly ddd.

Florencia., toby3000 and kal like this.
  13. What about it was humble, though?

14. She really changed her display name on Instagram to Bombalurina, I-

myblood, Florencia., LP and 3 others like this.
  15. I wonder how she's feeling about this upcoming album now. Me! and You Need To Calm Down have been done well enough, without being outright smashes. Once again she finds herself embroiled in another feud pre-album release. She's already said she still feels pressure and with even her most die hard fans acknowledging that these latest songs are weak, I wonder if there's been some frantic studio sessions to try and knock out 2 or 3 new songs?

I mean even if her lead singles have historically not been the best on the album, they were still songs they knew would help sell the album. If these 2 songs are her putting her best foot forward to sell this one then I'd be worried. And there's 16 more songs where these came from on the standard edition. If these are the best out of 18 songs....

16. According to Jack’s Instagram, they were in the studio together as recently as June ddd.

Ashling92 likes this.
  17. This instills no faith in me since his songs are the absolute worst on Reputation. That well has run dry.

Jwentz likes this.
  18. She/her team have always had questionable taste at best when it comes to picking singles.

Babyface likes this.
  19. Fixed x

ElectricKnight and Babyface like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.