Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Ahhh okay. That does make more sense.

2. How much weight does a compliment from Jason Derulo carry?
    https://www.etonline.com/jason-deru...y-taylor-swifts-performance-in-cats-exclusive

3. If she's shooting Cats and has the Elle magazines planned for April (?), maybe it's similar to how she waited until the court hearings were done before announcing reputation and she'll kickstart the campaign right after filming wraps? How long would that even take, realistically?

push the button likes this.
  4. The magazines are the April cover but they come out in early March (probably March 7). I'm assuming Cats filming will be done by then?

5. Here for her Beyoncé.

6. The latest insta of palm trees and 7 emojis definitely makes me think something is coming. It’s too vague compared to her other insta posts of like herself, her friends or her cats.

I’m sticking to my theory of a single coming soon-ish and a q4 album release...until proven otherwise.

Lander, Music Is Life, alanmr and 2 others like this.
  7. Stans of Dress will implode.

8. Another fan theory:

9. It's not the first time we've seen palm trees from her. Maybe this is what TS6 was originally supposed to be?

[​IMG]

push the button and Ashling92 like this.
  10. My favourite tweets:

The fan theories are always hilarious. Remember the "Flowers" one? And "Eclipse"?

11. Palm trees and mermaids on her reputation jacket. Was she playing 4D chess the whole time?
    [​IMG]

aux and Ashling92 like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her Malibu is coming.

13. Her country reggae fusion is coming...

14. Her reputation jacket literally had 7 palm trees and a mermaid on it. Coincidence?
    [​IMG]

15. Swifites on their Rain Man shit after Taylor makes a 2011 bokeh fantasy ig post

I cannot.

16. Hopefully the authors of some of those tweets will finally hit puberty and discover mansturbation, leaving no time for that kind of cringefest.

17. NashVegasSwift: Unlikely Voice of Reason

18. I love those theories. So entertaining to read.

19. [​IMG]
    Are you ready kids?
    AYE AYE CAPTAIN

Are you ready for?

I-I-Island breeze and lights down low...

monsterboy and Music Is Life like this.
  20. I still cannot believe Taylor Swift was the pop star to pick up the "stans obsessively reading into every single thing" baton from Lady Gaga.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.