Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 562 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Sam

Sam

My favourite thing to ever come out of any Taylor Swift era ever was the revelation that she’s a regular on 4chan and is quite frighteningly clever at hacking, and then Taylor Nation issuing warnings basically to the tune of “don’t fuck with Taylor or you’ll be doxxed” dddd

[​IMG]

2. An expert at hacking? Hmmm, you don't say...

[​IMG]

3. Wait what is this?? Taylor is a hacker?

4. aux

aux

I still find it odd that Swifties to this day think that Taylor runs her own Tumblr, when there's been several incidents where it's obvious she doesn't

5. Taylor using her platform to intimidate others and making threats to sabotage them if they don't play by her rules?

Unbelievable.

myblood, Mr Blonde, dewzero and 5 others like this.
  6. Wait....I need the tea on this.

myblood, Vixen, Diet Pop! and 11 others like this.
  7. Is this a DC or a Marvel movie? Swift is obviously the next big superhero villain.

8. This was cute, but why am I screaming at Bebe reacting like a twitter stan who just got a notice?

nbtsa, myblood, Florencia. and 20 others like this.
  9. Rexhars and bad bitches only!

10. The absolute dearth of anything music related in this thread is honestly hilarious.

11. Taylor must have some kind of alert every time someone uses the word Lover.

12. Narrator's voice:

"The next day, Taylor woke up with this amazing idea in mind. She decided to trademark the word... "lover" "

*Crowd gasps*

Mikal likes this.
  13. SHDKSKVK literal

teas

myblood, Diet Pop!, LP and 15 others like this.
  14. When does this album even come out? I completely forgot it was even real.

johnny_tsunami, lushLuck and lehnw01 like this.
  15. In ten days.

Hyrulian likes this.
  16. The Archer is okay though, isn't it girls?

(Figure we could actually gear this back towards the music even though the clownery due to Taylor herself is always a blast.)

myblood, Mikal, Blond and 5 others like this.
  17. The Archer would have been a cute soundtrack song, but that's about it.

myblood, papatrick, Blond and 5 others like this.
  18. The production is great, vocals sound emotive and lyrics are good until we get to 'humpty dumpty' and then I can't take the song seriously.

I probably say a decent album track, but much better than the 2 official released singles.

inevitable likes this.
  19. The Archer has nice production however it is boring

20. The Archer needs an extra 2 minutes with some sort of popspolsion. It just... stops.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.