Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 734 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. I Forgot That You Existed is worse than Me!, based on sentiment alone.

Fight me.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  2. Instead of fighting I’ll simply agree that those are the bottom 2, and the only 2 songs from Lover I don’t use at this point but ME! is still much worse.

In other news, I’m obsessed with the acoustic version of Cornelia Street. The way she sings the final chorus...chills.

myblood, Slice of Life, Truce and 3 others like this.
  3. Keep hating ME! but we keep playin' it followed by London Boy. Cutesome colorful songs!

Mikey1701 and Espeon like this.
  4. Wheuxms't is this "we"?

5. I just saw the setlist for the Paris show and I’m loving how much she’s stanning Red this era.

6. “Cutesome”

“Colourful”

“Songs”

[​IMG]

7. Invented songwriting!

Babyface, Espeon and alanmr like this.
  8. [​IMG]

myblood, Blue6010, inevitable and 4 others like this.
  9. Anyone got that Taylor Swift poll thing that forces you to choose between TWO SONGS, I want to create one for something else. What's it called and where can I set one up please?

flowersandu likes this.
  10. aux

aux

Crickets

johnny_tsunami and Vixen like this.
  11. She’s performing at Melbourne Cup.

You Neighed To Calm Down etc etc.

Mikal likes this.
  12. It'll be her only Australian show. And she'll only be playing two songs.

13. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

She would do this. She fucking would.

14. This Cruel Summer erasure whilst having the audacity to open with ME! and closing with Shake It Off?

[​IMG]

johnny_tsunami and lushLuck like this.
  15. The whole ‘it’s her only Australian appearance!’ with no specified timeframe feels like a marketing ploy and they conveniently left off ‘in 2019!’ to create urgency. She’s definitely going to back to Australia if/when she tours the album.

The article also mentions she’ll be doing a promo circuit in Asia in November.

Florencia. and nomoresadsongs like this.
  16. 'Hot 100 songwriters chart'

[​IMG]

17. I cannot believe she’s going to be performing at such a barbaric event... it’s 2019 and these death races still go on.

Vasilios likes this.
  18. Don't you mean the Taylor Paid For This To Exist Chart?

19. HOW DARE YOU?

She basically invented the line 'SPELLING IS FUN!!!' our faves COULD NOT EVAH.

She's the songwriter of our GENERATION.

lushLuck, toby3000 and johnny_tsunami like this.
  20. I mean when I posted it and said 'invented songwriting' I was being tongue in cheek...thought that was clear. But that said, she *is* one of the greatest songwriters of our generation. I know it's cute to drag her but Speak Now, Red and 1989 still exist.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.