Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 737 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. RJF

RJF

About three quarters of this album would be a buzzkill in a stadium.

2. Her next events, according to her website:
    I am assuming the tour won't be happening next year then?
    [​IMG]

myblood, Wishlight, LP and 4 others like this.
  3. Lover Fest.....

I'm scared.

myblood, Sam, Runawaywithme and 12 others like this.
  4. Just RSVP'd for the LA dates as if I don't live over 1,000 miles away.

Ashling92, CIOB and Florencia. like this.
  5. Wait at me just realising Brazil is on that list. And my heart is breaking cause I really wanted her to come to Argentina.

I am really curious if this is some kind of interlude? until she tours the album later, or if she won't tour this album and these "Lover Fests" are its replacement...

ETA: Taylor and friends?? I wonder if there will be the same "guests" at every ahow9or if the "friends" will change according to the cities

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    alanmr, Ashling92 and CIOB like this.
  7. I Knew You Were Trouble (1989 Version)

8. She is dragging this era out for a year? Good luck

9. This lines-up with what she was saying about having just finished a (stadium) tour for reputation and wanting to do it differently this time around. Also wig that people who made the verified ticket accounts for rep tour get preferred pre-sale for this when there’s so few US dates. Maybe all those times I streamed the Look What You Made Me Do lyric video really paid off.

10. aux

aux

I think the "& Friends" refers to the rest of the lineup, since she's treating it as a 'festival'.

11. Yeah, that's true.

Taylor starting her own festival is so...on brand

myblood, Wishlight, Sam and 16 others like this.
  12. Playing Roskilde is kind of mad. But could be pretty awesome. I was hoping to get tickets for that anyway, so... extra perched now.

13. Sounds like this *is* the tour...which as @Babyface said lines up with what she was saying about not committing to a proper tour cause she wanted to do things differently this time around.

Lover Fest sounds interesting, sounds like a Drake OVO fest thing. I wonder who else will perform?

If she comes to Ireland I will absolutely be there. If not...I may travel.

Florencia. and Babyface like this.
  14. I've heard proper tour rumours too.

aux, Blue6010 and Babyface like this.
  15. Also, scream at this being an actual article:

How do I get a job that lets me research Taylor Swift song scenarios

myblood, Wishlight, Sam and 11 others like this.
  16. I could see this being it for the ‘Lover tour’ and then her doing a full-scale tour not associated with any specific album when she re-releases her old albums. The Mrs. Alwyn tour, if you will.

17. I’ve heard a Hyde Park show is being talked about for the UK.

aux and Ashling92 like this.
  18. I can’t think of a single summer festival in Ireland that would work for someone like Taylor so I fear she won’t be coming here.

If that’s the case I’ll try go see her in the UK or further afield.

Florencia. likes this.
  19. LP

LP

We did get a couple of shows last time around and many European fans had to fly over so I guess it's only fair.

Ashling92 likes this.
  20. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Seems like a transition move and like there’s personal stuff going on in 2020 that makes it less of an ideal time to tour.

Also, as others have said, frees her up to do a full, career retrospective tour in 2021 (if we’re not all dead by then).

myblood, Wishlight, Blue6010 and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.