Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 738 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Yeah I agree with all that! But at the same time Glastonbury used to be exclusively rock, didn’t it? Adding in pop acts took time but eventually they were accepted. So I could totally see Longitude changing? Bring back Oxygen! Haha

2. She is on the cover of Rolling Stone

Here's the article

She really needs to get rid of those bangs. She looks so pretty without them

myblood, Vixen, Sam and 20 others like this.
  3. Why is she still talking about Kanye???

R27 likes this.
  4. That part about not feeling like a real person and just a patchwork of responses to different criticisms you’ve faced...obviously on a much different scale but the recovering people-pleaser in me felt that.

5. Great interview - it finally feels like we’re at peace with things (despite going over it all again for a moment)

6. She was asked about it.

7. [​IMG]

8. Very good interview, gives context to everything she's been through these past few years. never understood the hate she got for the famous gate.
    Hope it all translates well into music at some point, Lover isn't half as open or honest as the interview itself.

9. This sounds.....Amish.

So glad she's coming back to country.

10. Luvspringa

11. Okay but that cover is a bit of a serve

myblood, happiestgirl, Vixen and 23 others like this.
  12. Taylor never having been to therapy explains so much dddd.

13. Lol

Jacques, myblood, Laurence and 32 others like this.
  14. aux

aux

Nwat with ME! in there

15. It's very early Bjork tee bee aich.

Weslicious and Andy French like this.
  16. She's served a few iconic lewks this era. Her 2 award show looks being her worst is a kii though.

Florencia. and aux like this.
  17. I actually thought it was a pretty good interview. There were a couple of moments where it seemed the journalist was going to press her a little further on things I've been waiting for someone to press her on, but he kinda backed down. I care so little about the Kim/Kanye thing now. I guess I'm the minority there. I was more interested when he pressed her on the "squad" business and how she complained about - but benefited- from making sure we knew what song was about which celebrity boyfriend. But then he didn't really press her on it. Overall I thought she came across well.

18. I do like how often she uplifts her peers. We love all the Big Pop Girls

19. Taylor talking about reconnecting with Katy in Rolling Stone, exactly 5 years to the month after her last Rolling Stone article where Bad Blood was mentioned for the first time is a cute moment of full circle whatever.

myblood, Wishlight, Vixen and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.