Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 738 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Really? Longitude or Electric Picnic? I know longitude is most rappers but I’d say she’d sell just as well! It just might be a different crowd buying tickets for that night?

2. SMG

SMG

Those dates make a Glastonbury headline slot seem more likely...

Ashling92 likes this.
  3. Longitude has become an almost exclusively hip hop festival in recent years and it would be very off brand to have Taylor there, in my opinion. I think there'd be a backlash ddd

EP is the only possible one but even that's very rock focused. It's not like Glastonbury where Beyonce and Kylie have played. I don't think anyone as 'pop' as Taylor has ever headlined EP. Whereas her doing Glasto is certainly possible.

It's more likely she'll skip Ireland this time around, which wouldn't be the worst considering we got 2 huge gigs last year...but we'll see.

4. LTG

LTG

After listening to this once the day it was released and being horrified, I’ve made a playlist removing I Forgot That You Existed, London Boy, You Need to Calm Down and ME!

Now I bop in 7/10.

5. Yeah I agree with all that! But at the same time Glastonbury used to be exclusively rock, didn’t it? Adding in pop acts took time but eventually they were accepted. So I could totally see Longitude changing? Bring back Oxygen! Haha

6. She is on the cover of Rolling Stone

Here's the article

She really needs to get rid of those bangs. She looks so pretty without them

myblood, Vixen, Sam and 20 others like this.
  7. Why is she still talking about Kanye???

R27 likes this.
  8. That part about not feeling like a real person and just a patchwork of responses to different criticisms you’ve faced...obviously on a much different scale but the recovering people-pleaser in me felt that.

9. Great interview - it finally feels like we’re at peace with things (despite going over it all again for a moment)

10. She was asked about it.

11. [​IMG]

12. Very good interview, gives context to everything she's been through these past few years. never understood the hate she got for the famous gate.
    Hope it all translates well into music at some point, Lover isn't half as open or honest as the interview itself.

13. This sounds.....Amish.

So glad she's coming back to country.

14. Luvspringa

15. Okay but that cover is a bit of a serve

myblood, happiestgirl, Vixen and 23 others like this.
  16. Taylor never having been to therapy explains so much dddd.

17. Lol

Jacques, myblood, Laurence and 32 others like this.
  18. aux

aux

Nwat with ME! in there

19. It's very early Bjork tee bee aich.

Weslicious and Andy French like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.