Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 755 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Taylor it's time to release this smash in waiting and finally get a number one this era.

2. I listen to this... all the fucking time.

[​IMG]

3. Shut up sjdkfjfjjshshdcb

4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

I'm so annoyed that she's anointed All Too Well as the sole album track worthy enough to be wheeled out for multiple performances over the years. It should be State of Grace.

5. She may have only acknowledged her absolute best song one time in the past 6 years, but wow what a time it was.

myblood, ALEX, scottdisick94 and 6 others like this.
  6. Amen. Or Treacherous.

7. At least she had the decency to break out Holy Ground this era.

myblood, Verandi, Truce and 12 others like this.
  8. GRMusic likes this.
  9. Lover (Piano) was amazing too.

Florencia. likes this.

10. Walking away from Scott Borchetta’s offer to re-sign with Big Machine and earn back her old masters 1 album at a time for each new album she turned in, signing an alleged $200M deal with Republic that also gives her ownership of all her new music, and still being completely worth every penny? A business woman.

11. She's a lot of fun to watch. I'd recommend going to a show of hers. Her catalogue is so full of hits and amazing, memorable album tracks you won't ever be unsatisfied.

I saw the 1989 tour when she was in Vancouver. I had a good view and seeing Shake It Off live was easily worth the ticket price (left me so pumped at the end), but honestly, I'm just not a fan of stadium shows. Also while I love me some Taylor I hope she's toned down the constant Oprah-like monologues cause she was doing it so much in between songs that it was a bit of a turn off for me personally. I just don't like the whole "peace and love" speeches during concerts. A quick talk and acknowledgement is fine but I'm here to escape from everyday life, dance, sing, and have fun.

12. Going to the We Can Survive concert tonight!
    She goes last so I hope she gets a bit of a longer set (most acts have around 30 minutes).

Hoping to get at least Death by a Thousand Cuts and Cornelia Street.

Sprockrooster and Ashling92 like this.
  13. Her set was cut short because of curfew. She sang only 5 songs while all the other artist sang at least 7 I think.

She did:
    Blank Space
    Me
    Lover
    You need to calm down
    Shake it off

Thank god I got a cheap resale ticket. I'm still very upset.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    lushLuck and WarmBlood11 like this.
  14. Why is she still performing Me! at things like this? I get that on her tour she'll have to do it, but she's self aware enough to know what the reaction to that song was, so much so that she edited out the bit people hated the most. Why keep performing it on these limited sets? Perform Style or Out of the Woods or Love Story or I Knew You Were Trouble or literally any other song on your new album.

15. I was at a wedding tonight and the couple had their first dance to Lover. The stares I got from the elderly straight whites when I screamed at the song selection...dd.

16. I’d have left after ‘Blank Space’.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. I’d have left before Blank Space.

lushLuck and leedlelee... like this.
  18. This was a ride.

19. 34p8yv.jpg

20. The more its aged the more it's become clear Blank Space was the apex of her career, the lightening in a bottle moment.

Her white album if you will.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.