Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 757 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Christ, I forgot Cats was happening.

2. This shameless, heavy-handed Best Original Song campaigning....yas queen.

3. Taylor won't allow you to.

If you can't get T.S. Eliot, get T.S.

4. Too bad Star Wars will “ :( “

5. I had floor seats on the first night at the Rose Bowl in LA for the Reputation concert... and I don't think I will ever attend an entertainment experience that comes close to it. I was blown away.

Florencia., Ashling92 and Babyface like this.
  6. Interview with Zane Lowe posted today:

Florencia. likes this.
  7. aux

aux

The full interview will be live on Wednesday x

nooniebao likes this.
  8. Red > The Wasteland

dodoriazarbon and jakeyfw like this.
  9. So after many listens, the only tracks that keep having any form of reply value are Miss Americana, Cruel Summer, London Boy, and The Man.

I feel like these could be combined with the best tracks from Reputation to form one complete album.

10. 'Afterglow' has become my favourite on the album. I'm really wanting a piano/vocal performance, but I'm not sure she'll be able to sing the chorus live, the vocal is a bit high.

Slice of Life likes this.
  11. Keeping London Boy but not Soon You’ll Get Better, It’s Nice To Have Ten Grammys, Afterglow, False God, Daylight, Cornelia Street, Death By A Thousand Cuts, etc...does not compute.

12. She can just transpose the song to a lower key, no?

13. @Jersey sis we have another Afterglow stan! We're getting stronger!
    [​IMG]

14. I'm totally Amy Poehler right now!

KamikazeHeart and Slice of Life like this.

15. An iconic music video that inadvertently started a 10+ year long feud, I was compelled to stan.

Sam, Rem, Laurence and 10 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

False God remains the best track on this album by a long shot for me. Cornelia Street is coming up at a close second.

17. NPR finally uploaded her Tiny Desk Concert to YouTube rather than just their website.

18. I don't know how Lover is doing on radio, but it feels like it's time to move onto single #4.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.