Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 797 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Yeah it's an absolutely gorgeous song, but I rarely actually choose to listen to it cause it makes me feel so fucking alone ddd.

2. Such a lush lil song

Wishlight likes this.
  3. Y'all really gaslit yourselves if you think Delicate is better than Blank Space and Style.

4. New Romantics was a single. A single with a horrible video, but a single nonetheless.

5. Oops, I thought that the 1989 campaign ended with "Out Of The Woods."

6. Why does this apply to...so much of her discography kdsfjlkf

7. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Good reminder that she has yet to make a decent video this era.

8. New Romantics deserved so much better. It’s absolutely on par with Blank Space, Style and Out of the Woods.

9. She is on the cover of British Vogue.
    Did nobody realize that it says *January 2019* on that cover?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  10. Well that second photo is a bit of a serve.

11. She looks so good. I need the full shoot, now.

12. Oh my god what a serve, she looks amazing.

13. [​IMG]

This is my favorite photo of her in ages. Where was this styling when we needed it.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019

14. There are some choices on this list but State Of Grace and Back To December? The taste jumped out at the end.

15. Now that you mention it, Taylor is pretty fond of doing that annoying popstar thing where she saves her best photoshoots for magazine editorials.

Sail On, Mikal, ohnostalgia and 14 others like this.
  16. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

The second photo is the best photo because they didn't shop her face into oblivion.

There must have been outtakes of Margot Robbie lying around that someone thought it would be funny to merge with Taylor's.

17. Stevie Nicks falls down in her California home after too much cocaine, 1977. Polaroid film.

18. The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection: The Re-Up is coming.

nooniebao, alanmr, Florencia. and 2 others like this.
  19. She always looks better when she's being styled for an editorial.

20. Lover spends a 14th consecutive week in the top 10 and could quietly end up as her 3rd longest running album in the top 10 by year-end if it holds steady.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.