Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 833 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. "The Empress" was never a good nickname sis

Vixen, Sam, Mr Blonde and 16 others like this.
  2. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Andy, hush.

alanmr, Rem, Music Is Life and 2 others like this.
  3. Should have been the lead single but good news.

It has crossed 100m on Spotify.

Babyface likes this.
  4. See you in court, fat!

Mr Blonde, R92, P'NutButter and 12 others like this.
  5. Sam, Mr Blonde, aux and 3 others like this.
  6. For the mere fact that you tagged me in the Taylor Swift thread (how many rosaries do I have to do after exiting this thread to keep the devil out of me?!)... I will not only refuse to represent you in court, but I will engineer you being killed first in Season 9 of PopJustice's Hit Series 'THE SLASHER' (for which sign-up is now open!). (What?! It's the fucking Taylor Swift thread. There's no such thing as shame. We gave away DVDs of The Slasher Season 4 with Papa John's pizzas, too).

Sam, Mr Blonde, myblood and 7 others like this.

7. HDD have confirmed The Man as the fourth single as well. It’s been picked up by so many stations before the official adds date that its about ~120 spins from already cracking the top 50 at pop radio.

Sam, myblood, alanmr and 6 others like this.
  8. Watch it go #1 now ddd

Jersey, Rem and Music Is Life like this.
  9. Surely releasing The Man is pretty much a win win situation. It's already charted in the top 30 in both the UK and US so it's already kind of saved from being considered a massive flop. I guess the only thing is whether the label want to invest money into a music video.

10. The Man should have been released in early November. Well actually scratch that - it should have been released in August as the albums 3rd single and she should have released Lover in November when it would have felt more appropriate sonically and visually, considering she made a music video set around a snow globe and Christmas lights and released it in August.

Vixen, Sam, myblood and 13 others like this.
  11. Miss Americana is still sitting pretty at 86% on Rotten Tomatoes with 22 critic reviews in, The Man is finally being sent to radio and already off to a good start at Pop, plus a brand new song this Friday to go with the documentary? I'm finally being repaid for the trials (ME!) and tribulations (Cats) that she put me through.

[​IMG]

12. Rem

Rem

A snippet of Only The Young leaked

13. But what about the album itself oop

heavymetalGAGA and Verandi like this.
  14. I listened to the snippet earlier and I actually love it. I was worried about the choir with Joel’s daughters but it sounds cute.

They think that it’s over
    But it’s just begun
    Only one thing can save us
    Only the young

15. You mean the very good one she released last year? What about it, indeed

Luckey, alanmr, MeganTu and 5 others like this.

16. I really don’t expect much from post-album singles in the streaming era, but if she comes through with the music video she could potentially have a cute hit on her hands.

17. [​IMG]

18. Double post (unless someone posts while I type this dd) but The Man has actually on grown on me as time has gone on. I want her to camp it up for the video. Play into the stereotypical gender bias, Thriftie!

19. “Can the basement that they run p*tchfork out of just collapse already” - Ashley Frangipane, icon.

Vixen, Lander, Sam and 21 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.