Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album) | Page 872 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. It might be alcohol but i think False God is one of her very best. She needs to venture into that area for the next record.

Duplass, MrMannacroix, Vixen and 19 others like this.
  2. We stan a charitable queen!

3. Taylor Sanders providing free health insurance to the working class, you love to see it!

Kuhleezi, Truce, papatrick and 17 others like this.
  4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Out of curiosity, how is The Man doing? I feel like things have gone really quiet (not that she has the ability to pop up on Good Morning America at the moment but you know what I mean). Is it even charting?

5. aux

aux

cc: @Babyface you're the Taylor stats addict

VICTORsaurio likes this.
  6. It’s still rising at HAC radio (currently #12) but other than that it’s basically dead dd. It’s eligible for platinum in the US though, which is decent enough for a 4th single from an album that’s already moved millions of units as well.

7. The singles run has been pretty shit for this album hasn’t it

colouroffensive likes this.
  8. Soon We’ll Get You.... we’ll get you........ yeah.

9. This is so dumb but I laughed.

stoicist, Sail On, Kuhleezi and 19 others like this.
  10. The problem no with streaming is that Spotify is not pushing any post-album single, most artists release many singles before the album and the final single to coincide with the album release, then give up on the album... so virtually impossible to have a post-album hit with zero Spotify support... for instance, The Man hasn't been on Hot Hits UK or any other important playlist, so there is no way to succeed.

11. It’s not alcohol, it’s the TASTE you have!!!!

enjoy likes this.
  12. 'She's gonna Hits 1 n chill'

13. Did it not really do anything at pop radio? I find that so weird, it's so radio-friendly. A shame to be honest, it was a great single package. Weird that Spotify didn't support as well.

14. "The Man" has obviously tanked already. Sis needs to move on to the next single ASAP.

15. Whats the point? Nothing else is gonna take off. The album is 8 months old, everyone's interest in this era was dead before The Man even came out. She spent 100 years promoting Lover and killed any further momentum this album could have had. Whats the point in putting out Cruel Summer (which I highly suspect would be the next choice) now? It won't do anything.

16. Could work:
    Slight 'Cruel Summer' remix with a cutesy, pretty video maybe an inspired 2nd verse feature.

What she will do:
    A video with her dressed as Summer being cruel to the other seasons.

Sam, spaceship, Bobbyrae and 36 others like this.
  17. "Cruel Summer" feat. St. Vincent probably wouldn't do anything to increase the commercial appeal of the track, but make it happen anyway, Taylor.

spaceship, cheida, Sail On and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.