Taylor Swift - Lover | Page 758 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Death, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afterglow finally getting all of this praise.

Love to see ittttt.

2. She's being awarded "Artist of the decade" and performing at the AMAs on November 24th. Hopefully a new single by then?
    We'll get another Lover performance and we'll love it.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  3. The press release implies that she'll be doing a greatest hits medley.
    [​IMG]

4. What if it's a Cats Medley?

lushLuck likes this.
  5. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The Swifties thinking that she's about to pull out Teardrops On My Guitar and Our Song...

[​IMG]

Love Story will be the only song from the first three albums that she performs, and the rest of the medley will consist of I Knew You Were Trouble, Shake It Off, Bad Blood, Look What You Made Me Do, and the three Lover singles. Bookmark me.

myblood, superultra, Sam and 19 others like this.
  6. A medley sounds cool. Old and new sound in one.

Ashling92 likes this.
  7. I mean if she did some hybrid of her Rep tour setlist that would be absolutely ideal....Style/Love Story/You Belong With Me.

The songs she did at the Paris concert thing was amazing too...All Too Well/Red/Daylight/Style. She also sang Blank Space and Delicate at that.

myblood, An Insider, aux and 2 others like this.
  8. We'll get ME!/Shake It Off/Bad Blood/Love Story/Delicate and we will deal.

Verandi likes this.
  9. You Belong With Me would be a better choice than Love Story, even though it's not a better song.

Rem and aux like this.
  10. aux

aux

You Belong With Me was my closeted queer anthem, and I'll always adore it, but Love Story is definitely better than it. I always forget how great Love Story is and feel like it's overrated, until it comes on and I'm screaming the lyrics like I'm twelve again.

11. I wasn't all that fussed about Love Story or You Belong With Me at the time but I love them both now.

I'll hopefully be seeing Taylor live for the first time next year so will he hoping for those two songs to be on the setlist out of everything pre-Red.

Florencia. and Ashling92 like this.
  12. Some days I’m inclined to say that Love Story is tied with Style as my favorite Taylor single? It just feels genuinely timeless and nostalgic at the same time

myblood, Sam, beyoncésweave and 8 others like this.
  13. You Belong With Me's Middle 8 > Everything.

Oh, I remember you drivin' to my house in the middle of the night
    I'm the one who makes you laugh
    When you know you're about to cry
    And I know your favorite songs
    And you tell me about your dreams
    I think I know where you belong
    I think I know it's with meeee

Obviously I'm being dramatic but it's fucking iconic.

14. I need to get tickets for Lover Fest. I've spent the last few years listening her from a distance, 1989 made me stan, reputation put me off her persona despite the bawps. But I absolutely adore Lover so I'm ready to see her in a field somewhere screaming the lyrics to Cruel Summer.

myblood, LPT, Blue6010 and 3 others like this.
  15. Even just 1 unexpected choice (something from her debut or Speak Now) would be amazing but I’m fully expecting the standard big Fearless singles, I Knew You Were Trouble, Blank Space, Shake It Off, Delicate, and a song or two from Lover.

Florencia. and aux like this.
  16. I hope her mom is doing well

myblood, joe_alouder, LPT and 16 others like this.
  17. aux

aux

Salivating at the thought of her wheeling out Mine or Enchanted. From the debut, I only see her wheeling out Our Song or Should've Said No. But we know for a fact it'll be a super safe medley, so I don't know why I'm thinking of these.

Florencia. and Babyface like this.

18. Dd I guess that explains why Ms. Martin and Shellback were not invited back.

myblood, superultra, Sam and 20 others like this.
  19. ..and some singers will demand a co-write for something they changed a single word, (if that), on and have been for years. Fuck off Taylor!! God forbid the balance be reinstated.

bess marvin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.