Taylor Swift - Lover | Page 782 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. "SCOOTER [​IMG]" is fucking killing me

2. This is Amy Adams.

joe_alouder, Sam, Crisp X and 32 others like this.
  3. No it's Isla Fisher.

Wishlight, joe_alouder, Sam and 36 others like this.
  4. Meanwhile, Jessica Chastain has been retweeting support for Taylor this week. The battle to play Tree in Taylor’s inevitable biopic is gonna be wild.

5. I'm sure this is just damage control on his part but, E! is reporting that all of this drama has been because of Borchetta's axe to grind against Taylor for daring to leave Big Machine after he "made her who she is".

Braun says he has no day to day interest in Big Machine, that he bought it out with the group of investors and that a financial advisor oversees his interests in the label. Braun is getting sick of having his name drug through the mud because of Borchetta's vendetta and that he wants to make peace with Swift.

PopCrushed and lushLuck like this.
  6. Yas, make the men turn on eachother queen.

myblood, Mr Blonde, Sam and 18 others like this.
  7. Guess he shouldn't have bought the rights to her (up until that point) her entire music catalogue knowing she hated him, huh?

8. Lover (album) has already spent the same number of weeks in the top 10 as reputation, and with the vinyl having come out on Friday should rise even higher next week. Lover (song) should also rise further next week since this only included 2 days of sales/streams of the remix.

9. It seems her AMAs performance will happen in the end

10. Can’t wait

[​IMG]

myblood, Wishlight, Verandi and 16 others like this.
  11. Taylor Swift Will Recieve First-Ever Woman of the Decade Honor at Billboard Women In Music Event

12. So, this statement basically confirms that while Big MAGAchine couldn’t block the live broadcast (which they mentioned in their response to Taylor) that they were indeed blocking it from being rebroadcast/uploaded anywhere after the show (which they conveniently omitted in their response to Taylor).

The AMAs likely wouldn’t have wanted a performance that couldn’t be uploaded anywhere afterwards for clicks or included in rebroadcasts, so Scott was still interfering with the performance even if it wasn’t ~technically~ interfering with the live broadcast. Either way, she won.

myblood, superultra, Sam and 13 others like this.
  13. This reads like a threat

myblood, superultra, Sam and 15 others like this.
  14. I thought you should be the first to know”

Binch who is “I”? The ghost of Jellicles? God I hate Brand Twitter more and more with each passing day

15. So it was actually about sync rights.

myblood, Vixen, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Dddd it wouldn't surprise me if Taylor has control of the Cats Twitter account

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Should have been the last Tangled Up single xx

18. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    myblood, Mr.Arroz, LPT and 23 others like this.
  19. BM lying again? What a surprise

myblood, Kuhleezi, inevitable and 8 others like this.
  20. Why is she getting all these decade honours? Sis had a great year, but decade seems monumental and old age status.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.