Taylor Swift - Lover | Page 894 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taylor using her platform like this is everything I hoped it would be. Her statements are so well worded and offer important calls to action rather than the generic “this is wrong I’m against it” etc

2. And you know I'm satisfied.
    [​IMG]

superglowy, blaze_dave, Luc and 20 others like this.
  3. Her power. She never ceases to amaze me.

4. Tennessee queens.

5. Hayley said they're not really close anymore but still supports her, so it always fills my heart with joy seeing them interact. Queens.

Florencia., aux and Babyface like this.
  6. I wonder who of the Bad Blood girl gang she is still close with.

Music Is Life likes this.
  7. Selena.

An Insider, Rem and Andy French like this.
  8. Remember when she only invited Camila to her Coachella villa and the rest of the girls had a place separately. Sad.

10. I Think He Knows may have finally clicked with me. It happened when I was finally able to internalize that giddy, playful bridge. “We could follow the sparks, I’ll drive. Where are we gonna go? I whisper in the dark...” Gorgeous.

I might need to stream it a couple more times tomorrow during my walk to officially become a Little Thinker.

11. Still no word on if Cruel Summer is going to be a single but it’s been picking up airplay and would actually be top 40 at pop radio already by Audience Impression (it’s between 50 and 60 in numbers of spins).

Florencia. and aux like this.
  12. LET'S DO THIS!!! CALL JOSEPH KAHN!!!!!

13. Society has progressed beyond the need for Joseph Kahn.

I doubt they'd even be able to shoot a real video at this point, but if they could I would love for Taylor to have a woman (other than herself) direct it. A basique pink & blue Hannah Lux Davis video would actually not be the worst fit for Cruel Summer if that were an option.

14. y'all hear sumn

15. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Want better for her!

16. Cruel Summer might as well happen. It probably won't pick up enough streams to be a big chart hit, but a cute radio smash is welcome.

17. *pulls out essay about Joseph Kahn directing Taylor's best videos*

No, really, I know the guy is insufferable but Blank Space, Out of the woods, Look What You Made Me Do, Delicate and Bad Blood are iconic masterpieces.

Ashling92 likes this.
  18. Please don’t Beetlejuice that man here.

19. Hi
    [​IMG]
    I've come to the conclusion that we as a community don't come together and stan Wildest Dreams as much as we should. The following post will cover just a few of the myriad joys it has manifested in my life and in my spirit:

• using your own heartbeat as an instrument genius brilliant spectacular mind of a mastermind
    • show stopping grammy museum performance that your fave just can't compare to
    • officially the best thing to come from the Born To Die era since Lana Del Reagan canceled herself
    • the breathy "cheEEEeeeEEEeek" ad lib in the second chorus
    • you'll see me in hindsight tangled up with you all night burnin (burnin) it (it) down (DOWN!)
    • those soaring ad libs in the final chorus
    Thank you for your time
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.