Taylor Swift - Lover | Page 895 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's gotten some attention on TikTok recently!

2. I really think it’s cute. It’s just too Lana to justify an existence beyond a 6.5/10. I’m glad it exists in the end.

3. Wildest Dreams is Taylor Top 5 for me.
    So gorgeous.

4. Its that one song
    Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 09.53.00.png

5. Legend tingz

Mr.Arroz, Mikal, aniraz and 14 others like this.
  6. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

On the subject of Wildest Dreams, obligatory shout-out to the single version - the added drums in the final chorus are massive and exactly what the song needed to take it to a 10 for me. It truly has blossomed from being a cute girl in her discography to being one of my all-time Taylor favourites.

7. I had forgotten to listen to the live in Paris songs and wow. Cornelia Street live is Taylor's best live performance ever, isn't it? What a song, what a performance.

Music Is Life, -M-, Ashling92 and 6 others like this.
    Mr.Arroz, Jwentz, Jonathan27 and 12 others like this.
  9. Oh wow @Petty Mayonnaise that Wildest Dreams tribute was inspiring.

Is the single version not streaming!?

10. I think the single version was great but I do still prefer the album version. Everything about it has such a mysterious vibe to it which I LOVE.

The harmonies in the bridge are probs my fave aspect, @Petty Mayonnaise made some points

BURNING! IT! DOOOOOWN!
    And the background vocals in the last chorus which I recommend everyone to listen to in that karaoke mix, whew.

Also the mellotron is such an underused aspect in Max Martin's repertoire, I wonder why he doesn't ever really use it? It was PERFECT in this song.

11. On that topic, kinda sad Lover doesn't have a karaoke edition because I LOVED listening to the others and hearing the hidden harmonies shine. I guess it was a Big Machine thing.

12. Whew, LOVE those tweets about Juneteeth. So well said.

13. Taylor giving all her employees the day off...my CEO is shaking

Music Is Life, Rob, Beginner and 12 others like this.
  14. Are there no “Making of False God” audio and video?

15. Also, it’s not nearly as important as what Taylor posted earlier but today
    marks 14 years since Tim McGraw was released. Taylor’s debut single and the first of her 97 Hot 100 entries and 63 top 40 hits.

16. We really haven't given @Petty Mayonnaise enough credit for Lana Del Reagan though I mean holy shit.

17. I wish the single edit of Wildest Dreams was available on streaming. It’s minor changes, but it elevates the song for me. In my top 5 Taylor songs for sure.

18. Ddd I wish I could take credit, but that came from twitter.

19. Burnin

[​IMG]

IT!
    [​IMG]

DOWN!!!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.