Taylor Swift - Lover | Page 896 | The Popjustice Forum

Taylor Swift - Lover

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Feb 3, 2019.

1. DOOOOOOOWN!

GodsAndMonsters and enjoy like this.

2. Feel like pure shite just want tours back x.

3. I hope Taylor doesn’t try it with any more palate/aesthetic resets bc not even the fans pretend to like ME! anymore

4. I would have been seeing her in 3 weeks...sad times.

Florencia. and Babyface like this.
  5. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I will never get over that her big return to promo tour was for ME!.

The audacity.

6. The fact that we probably would’ve gotten the first live performance of Cruel Summer today.

7. I was just thinking this, what a damn shame.

Florencia. and Babyface like this.
  8. Also I was looking at that twitter user’s other videos and omg

9. Yes. The original is good and an 8 but the Radio Edit is phenomenal and a 10. It has so much more drama. Those drums!

Tracy Jacks and Smooth Criminal like this.
  10. I was listening to False God and wow. I've picked up the bravery to declare here that Taylor Swift is the greatest songwriter of all time, bar NONE. There, I said it.

GimmeWork, Rem, Florencia. and 5 others like this.
  11. pdf

pdf

That is a wild claim.
    I applaud ur bravery.

12. And baby I get mystified
    by how this city screams
    YOUR!!!!!!!!!!

name.
    [​IMG]

13. Give us that Cruel Summer performance, Queen!

We'll get You need to calm down and we'll deal.

14. I’m... kinda craving another album already.

Music Is Life, -M-, sexercise and 9 others like this.
  15. I was just thinking the same today. For me, it feels as if it has been a long time since she released Lover; and even though I still enjoy it quite a lot, I am ready for some new music from her

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020

16. Taylor’s first billion-streamer as a performer and second as a songwriter (thanks to our old friend Nils Sjöberg).

17. Thinking about how when the You Need to Calm Down video came out, there were people from blue check twitter saying she was "appropriating trailer park culture".

She truly rode out the hate train better than a LOT of people would. Queen of being smart!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    pdf, VICTORsaurio and CaliforniaKing like this.
  18. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I honestly had no idea I Don't Wanna Live Forever was that huge. Her first billion-streamer out of her entire back catalogue? I know it did well on the charts but I feel like its longevity completely passed me by. I'm assuming the fact that it was her post-1989 single helped a little.

I just find it crazy how it's at a billion streams but Shake It Off is at 441 million. I'm guessing it's because 1989 wasn't on streaming for a while?

(Also how is ME! of all songs at 444 million?! Yikes.)

aux likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.